* Jessie *

JEDI

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If any of us had a chance to play the game, get evicted and get to come back and play again among people who have never played before, we all would play better. That's what makes it so unfair!

Totally agree....thats why I also said, he should not be entitled to another chance for any reason.....other than if all players are past players....

Totally agree....thats why I also said, he should not be entitled to another chance for any reason.....other than if all players are past players....

Most definitely! By the way, I agreed with everything you said, I was just emphasizing it. LOL!

I am in NO WAY backing jessie (As most know I can't stand him) But, I'm just curious, would we feel the same if Brian or Jessica came back??? Not Cowboy since he already won $50k... I believe that I would, even though I liked them from before, it really isn't fair to have past HGs unless it was on allstars... But, I guess we'll never really know...

It would have sucked no matter who went in because the advantage given to the four person clique is not just for that first week that they are HOH safe, it extends heavily into the following weeks. It just sucked 1000x more because it was that moron musclehead.

I've said in an earlier that I didn't think it fair for any of them to return. They could go on BB Allstars or in some cases, BB Losers. They had their chances and blew it. Move on!

Why do you suppose none of the other HGs ever bring that up? I only heard Jeff at the very beginning complaining about it.

I am in NO WAY backing jessie (As most know I can't stand him) But, I'm just curious, would we feel the same if Brian or Jessica came back??? Not Cowboy since he already won $50k... I believe that I would, even though I liked them from before, it really isn't fair to have past HGs unless it was on allstars... But, I guess we'll never really know...

on spot...not fair and though the other 3 would of been lesser of the evils....I would not be rooting for them either...but Jessica sure would of given the populars a BIG HELP these two weeks....

How about this for a thought.

Every season, they bring back the houseguest that was evicted the first week during the previous season.

They could do something like make them the first HoH automatically, if they thought that they needed immunity, too.

(Kind of what they did with Jessie, except that he wasn't the first one evicted last season.)

P.s. It took me a whole 2 minutes to remember who was the first evicted in season 8.

How could I ever have forgotten it was Carol?

Truth is I didn't like any of them that had a chance to come back. I would feel the same way but I feel more so it is unfair because I can't stand Jessie.

How about this for a thought.

Every season, they bring back the houseguest that was evicted the first week during the previous season.

They could do something like make them the first HoH automatically, if they thought that they needed immunity, too.

(Kind of what they did with Jessie, except that he wasn't the first one evicted last season.)

P.s. It took me a whole 2 minutes to remember who was the first evicted in season 8.

How could I ever have forgotten it was Carol?

I'm not talking to you Jedi, you are on my S*** list because of your belly button post in OT :angry:

J/K - seriously I would like it to only be NEW HGs every season, with an occasional visit from past HGs to host a comp, but not as competitors... IMO

One of the reason he says he is here is because he wants to get into the WWE. Since he was on last year I have to wonder, did he try to approach them then and was told "You're a BB loser. Why would we want you?"

And doesn't he have to be a certain height to be in WWE??? Maybe he wants to do midget wrestling, hmmmm... :animated_scratchchin:

Not into wrestling or body building...

what is WWE?.......... All I can think it means is Welter Weight Weinnies

and what is the organization Russ is in?

Russ is an MMA fighter (Mixed Martial Arts) like the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment

Used to be the WWF World Wrestling Federation ,but got sued by World Widlife Fund, and had to change their name!

Fake as silicone, jessie should fit right in,but I doubt Vince McMahon,would deal with his personality,probably squeeze that pin head between his thumb and forefinger!

Archived