* Jessie *

JEDI

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be so so happy if Jessie was out of the house. I am so sick of watching him lay around all day with his girls rubbing and massaging each other.

I don't like that Jessie got a do-over and they worship him instead of all of the focusing on getting his ass out.

I hope he's gone before the jury. My gut is telling me he will be there for awhile though, ugh I hope i'm wrong. Hated him last season, hate him more this season.

Like someone mentioned earlier, Jesse is not a hg that I love to hate, he's a hg that I just hate...period. It was a stupid twist from the get go. I didn't think any one of the 4 should have gotten a 2nd chance. They could have been brought back for BB all stars or BB losers. Either one. It didn't matter but just not a show with new players!

Here's why I think he got back in...

:bigcry: <--Jessie to producers: I didn't get voted out by the hg players, (whaaaaaa) thats not in the rules, (sniffling) America did it and they ain't players under contract (whaaaaa) not fair!!!!!.

So, did they put a young "female" who looks like a boy in to screw with his head? Has anyone else wondered why the "jocks" have 3 guys??? You don't have to have a brain to know the game is slanted in Jesse's way.

Here's why I think he got back in...

:bigcry: <--Jessie to producers: I didn't get voted out by the hg players, (whaaaaaa) thats not in the rules, (sniffling) America did it and they ain't players under contract (whaaaaa) not fair!!!!!.

That is why I don't get WHY he is bitter towards DAN?

WE (America) voted his sorry excuse for a HG out last year! Wouldn't it be funny if we got the chance somehow again this year! It would probably still FLY completely OVER his pinhead! :animated_scratchchin:

OMG that would be awesome - for America to be able to vote Jessie out!

Do you think he'll get it if America votes him out a 2nd time?? LOL

The more I see him on the screen the more I wish that there will be some weird twist of faith and the house evicts him instead of Ronnie next week. I can handle Ronnie for another week or two, but Jessie is making me want to turn off my feeds for good when I see him. In all honesty, I usually switch cameras when him and Natalie are on.

I didn't think I could be more disgusted than by watching Jesse and Lydia making out, but watching him berate her over stupid crap is making me even more disgusted. I've known guys like that - they find silly crap to nit pick their girl on and make her submissive. It's sickening, and she needs to stop letting him do that to her.

I so can't wait for the big blow up between Jesse, Gnat, and Lydia -- it's coming!

Yeah we all know Jesse is down low when he's not HOH...eat/sleep/admire self/eat/sleep/admire self..etc etc etc

AMEN!! AMEN!!

I just keep thinking how Jessie would be extremely uncomfortable to cuddle with. My hands would also break just trying to massage him. I've dated body builders (who weren't as big as Jessie)... nice to look at, but they can seriously hurt you unintentionally...intentionally too but only if he's got pent up anger issues like Russell. So I can just imagine how awkward it would be with someone like Jessie. I get that he wanted to buff up, but I think he went a little over board.

Jesse wants to get in WWF.....don't think he is into a "real" job (not enough time to sleep & eat) and let's face it, he wants the attention!!!!!!! :bag:

I hope he's gone before the jury. My gut is telling me he will be there for awhile though, ugh I hope i'm wrong. Hated him last season, hate him more this season.

Oh yeah!!!!! :angry2:

Archived