Laura - BB 11

CeCiMom

What size bra does she wear? Triple Es....Quadriple Fs???? I'll bet she has back problems already. I noticed she kept hanging out around Jesse. He said he almost put her up. Wish he had.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...I can get past the boobs but I am having a hard time with the teeth...there is just way too much happening there and it looks so odd!! Anyway, I am liking her and will like her more especially if she is a really good game player and doesn't just depend on her body.

I do think her breasts are real.

I agree - I think they are real. I'm surprised no one has asked her on the show. Probably too early to get that personal?

She seems nice enough. I haven't really formed too many opinions about any of these guys.

I'm use to big boobs, so I'm over it. It was never really an issue for me. I hope she sticks around for a while because I like the way she's portraying herself. It's nothing like what I thought after reading her bio. That may change, but for right now, she's one of the high ones on my list.

She does seem nicer than well Jen or Amanda were. Maybe if she becomes HOH and gets a letter from home her mom will write, "Please stop embarrassing the family...keep the puppies under wraps!!!"

I noticed Jesse said he almost put her up and she would have to go in a week or two along with Jeff. Surely this bunch will get rid of Jesse.

She reminds me of Amanda from either last year or previous one....Her face, I mean...she was in couples BB.

yes...and she reminds me of Jen from BB8 so much...and with all that cleavage hanging out...do ya think she should not call out Jordan/Lydia as "sluts"...just IMHO... :shocking:

i think she is a Jen want-to be. Sits, talks and even plays w/her hair like Jen did. Not sure about her gameplay yet.

She is sitting in a Great spot in the house right now.. All like her.. she Has good gameplay.. and she will kick butt in competitions..she said she will try to win alot of comps... I like her.. she is my favorite so far.

Jessie, Natalie and Russell were pretty sure that Laura was on their side already...now it seems certain...well at least for the rest of this week anyway. We'll have to wait and see if she'll be floating from side to side...

I'm surprised a bit that she is not tighter with her Popular group...Braden and Jordan seem to be in favor of keeping Lydia instead.

She's talking and agreeing way too much with what they are telling her right now.

"I agree" and "I was thinking the same thing" before Jessie even finishes his sentence makes it obvious you are just sucking up to whoever has the power.

Crikey! She is a rambler. Anyone else catch her fumbling comment regarding women being better spellers and having better vocabularies than men? Laura: Uh, I don't know...DEEPER vocabularies. Well said, lol! I think she obviously should be in the brain group.

She reeks of desperation. Not so pretty or smart.

I dont think she is.. She will be in the Power group.. i can see her winning many Competitions.. She may lay low first couple of weeks..she said earlier on feeds its dumb to come out of the first of the game swinging... She is very smart..

Archived