Laura - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry??

--

Yeah.. i did my good luck chants alot in BB8, Especially for Danielle, and it helped her out alot.. So Im bringing it back..

----

And, I like how most people have been hating on Laura all week long,and all of a sudden have seen the light, and converted.. :)

Jerry??

--

Yeah.. i did my good luck chants alot in BB8, Especially for Danielle, and it helped her out alot.. So Im bringing it back..

----

And, I like how most people have been hating on Laura all week long,and all of a sudden have seen the light, and converted.. :)

Len keep getting Jeff confused with Jerry. It's a J thing, lol. Just 'splaining for you Len darlin'.

well...she finally showed some spine standing up to Gnat and Jessie. She's finally playing the game....however, I'm not totally converted...but I like her more now than I did yesterday.

i think this up coming week will be either real good for her or real bad

very similar to last year when libra made that move

if athletes gets hoh she a goner more then likely

but i do think her days are number regardless

definitely showed this week she is a player

Yeah.. if her allaince wins, I think she will be great... Just get the athletes out.. they are the only ones gunning for her.. well lydia will be I guess.. But she is worthless in competitions...

I think Laura is doing a good job, if Braden stays, she will be good as long as one wins HOH, and not athletes.. im not worried yet.

Archived