Laura - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read the latest live feed updates (Thanks laladoopiedu! Access to RealPlayer is blocked by the firewall here at work), and it looks like Laura is finally starting to talk about strategy and making some moves. Could be that we start to see her play the game, if things go well at the HoH comp.

I don't blame her one bit if she is sure that Braden does not have the votes to stay, and votes him out. Sometimes you have to lay low and wait for the right opportunity. That's what picking your battles is all about.

It's a game, and you can't take votes personally. (Insults - yes! Votes - no.)

I don't blame her one bit if she is sure that Braden does not have the votes to stay, and votes him out. Sometimes you have to lay low and wait for the right opportunity. That's what picking your battles is all about.

No, she still shouldn't vote out her team-mate no matter what.

No one can definately predict the votes.

What if it came down to one vote and she screwed it up by voting him out?

If she sides with the meat-heads, she begins down her path to the dark side.

:giljotiini:

Never thought I would say this but Laura looks absolutely stunning right now... she has her hair curled, her jacked up boobs covered and her maouth closed. She actually is quite pretty... and she is pissed about something.... seriously pissed...

She is very beautiful, And smart at the game.. she is doing very well..

I am declaring it now.. LAURA FINAL 4.

Doing very well? smart at the game? its week 1! :animated_rotfl:

she'll be gone by week 3, no i'll be nice.. week 4.

SHe won't be gone anytime soon. Too many other aggressive players with grudges against eachother. I think Kevin will be gone before her. People that don't want to openly go after certain people tend to get rid of that person's allies instead. Laura doesn't really have a tight bond with anyone, in the way you would say "those two are always going to stick together". She's like the female Zack.

She put a big target on herself about 1:15 am last night. She went to the hoh room and ranted and raved about the vote tonight. She was saying her vote was for braden because he's on her team. They were saying that makes her a liar and disloyal to them. A lot a needless crap said.

I have no idea how the vote will turn out tonight. Hoping chima will go but kind of doubting it.

Yes...Laura really ticked off the Natalie & Jessie side last night...basically saying she was going to vote to save her teammate - Braden. She said if N & J are so sure that they have the votes to save Chima...then her sympathy vote for Braden shouldn't be an issue. Natalie was saying that she should vote with the house to not put a target on herself...Laura saying that if it came to a 5-5 vote...she's not voting with the majority (because the house is split.) J, N & C are so po'd at her right now...big time! I love it!!!

I do NOT understand why she went up there, especially speind more than an hour in the HOH room, going in circles and pissing them ALL off. I like how she was trying to be big and bad and stand up for herself and tell them how she feels. BUT, she just did something stupid, putting a huge target on her back.

Stupid move.

The reason she went up there was because she felt like she was being bullied when Nat came to her and asked who she was voting for.

The whole time she kept asking why they needed her vote if Chima was safe, and basically both sides were trying to get info from the other. The best part was Ronnie like a deer in headlights the whole time.

Laura saying that if it came to a 5-5 vote...she's not voting with the majority (because the house is split.) J, N & C are so po'd at her right now...big time! I love it!!!

See, that really pisses me off, just like Casey had said before. I hate the whole concept of "The House".

What friggin house are they talking about?

Who is 'the House'?

It was divided up into 4 from the start, there is no 'the House'.

Is it the team who has HoH?

Is it the meat-head squad because in their minds even if there are only 3 of them, they would still bew 'the House'?

Go Laura, Go Laura.....I espcially liked when she told "them" in HOH room last night - paraphrasing - she didn't come to BB to be told what to do. Go Jordan, Go Jordan...Jordan made a similar statement earlier this week about Jessie talking to her like he was her father, tellling her what to do.

Archived