Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

When Dan was trying to talk Memphis out of keeping Jerry he said that they would probably make the endurance comps not so brutal because of Jerry. Dan told Memphis if he keeps Jerry instead of Keesha then if they lose the game they deserve it.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty - Dan's no dope but he has to play nice with Memphis right now. I want that old coot gone. Only reason he's here cause they had bigger fish to fry first. Bad mistake, maybe.

That old man makes my skin crawl!

They are booting Keesha. They are talking about F3 comp and Keesha is not in the equation. Also, Memphis said wouldn't it be sad if two smart and athletic 25 years olds get beat by a 75 year old. So its pretty much decided unless there is a hail mary and Memphis changes his mind.

Maybe, she wouldn't care at this point, but if they don't tell her before the live eviction they suck!!

Nope let her find out on eviction day...Yeah finally Keesha is out!!!! It is her own faught...in this game you cant leave your fate in other people's hands...IF you want it bad enough you will fight..She stopped fighting after April left and relied on the guys and Renny. Like I said last week...She should have been in Jerry's ear getting the guys up to save her and Renny...That is what Memphis did....The ladies forgot about the game and let the guys take over... I dont feel sorry for her...she should have fought hard if she wanted to stay in the game.

Memphis would be completely stupid if he votes out Keesha instead of Jerry.

He votes out Jerry and who does he make mad in the jury house? Jerry thats who!

and how many people can Jerry sway in the jury house? 0, since no one really listens or cares about Jerry's opinion. But he votes out Keesha and who do you make mad? Keesha and Renny and who can Keesha sway in votes Renny and Libra. So if he really wants to win this thing then why send Keesha out now? it makes no sense. Besides if Dan wins HoH he will take Memphis (who couldn't win an HoH if his life depended on it), or if Keesha won HoH I think she too would take Memphis as she has always fought harder to protect Memphis than she has Dan because of her crush on him. If he betrays her she will be so mad though. Jerry on the other hand just may take Dan, you never know what that man will do. I really don't think Memphis is thinking this all through with votes and everything. If Memphis does vote out Keesha this week then I hope Jerry wins HoH next week and kicks his big butt out the door!

bbfanforever--that's exactly what I've been saying and thinking and why I won't be too upset if Memphis evicts Keesaha. I think it's a good move for Dan. I wish that Memphis would tell Keesha first since she's saved him but he's a coward. Don't see it happening, which may help Dan and hurt Memphis depending on what Dan has to say to Keesha today and tomorrow. I like Keesha but I'd rather see Dan win. Memphis is just turning into more of a dick everyday. He's starting to put me in mind of Adam.

If (big if but it could happen) Memphis and Jerry end up as F2, I'll LMAO if Jerry wins.

Yeah, it would suck if Jerry won but I think if Memphis wins the final hoh, he'll take Jerry. I don't think he gives two hoots about the renegades. If he's deadset on keeping Jerry in the game, I'd love to see it bite him in the butt. No one would be more deserving.

if Memphis boots Keesha and at the very least does not take her to F3, he is an idiot. She definately should have put her own fate in her own hads, but the girl is lazy, she drinks too much, is very insecure and always always expects others to go to bat for her or carry her along, so I am with Sparklet, Keesha shoulda fought harder, and Memphis, he is scum, I was listening to him last night with him trying to figure out a way to get Jerry s gold bars the ones he wants to give to his Grandkids, F Memphis, that is sooo wrong , greedy and inecessary, but Memphis only cares about himself and what he can get out of others, I hate him in the worst way, and I would love to see Jerry win just to see the look of AMemphis's face, priceless, the game all about rebvenge, for me??? yes, against People like Memphis, and all that he stands for.

I am sorry, but last nites show was a total snooze fest for me, Dan's DR sessions really grate on my nerves, he is loud and has to enunciate every word as if we are all 2 yrs old, I hate that. He really comes off cocky, and I just think there is something not quite right about him, cannot help it, I swear sometimes I think it is not a social gene he is missing, but he has no affect, he is so flat when it comes to emotions and like caring about people, that is how he acts any way.

I also think that Memphis will take Jerry and say the hell with the Renegades when it gets right down to it. It all remains to be seen.

I agree that Dan appears cocky. Like I said earlier, he is not a real big guy, kind of a feisty little guy - doesn't weigh much. I think perhaps the cockiness comes from being smaller and is just part of his persona and maybe he doesn't realize. He does yell but again, smaller guys tend to have to be loud to get attention and again, maybe he doesn't realize. I would be surprised if Dan did not turn out to be a somewhat nice guy.

Back to Keesha: I think Keesha should go but I (and I suspect many others) don't want that to happen because it would give Jerry a chance and few people I've seen like Jerry. Very few on here. Maybe 2? Is 2 a stretch? ROFL.

Keesha is whiny and lazy. Keesha isn't really all that pretty a girl to make us think she is Miss Pampered. What she is is a 30-year old Hooter's waitress? If that is true then the clock is a tickin' for Miss Keesha.

As far as the gold bars that Big Brother put in the game to be used as a barter I would love to see them being used. I am sure the DR reminds the HG that the gold bars have not been used yet and would encourage them to try to barter.

Jerry is not a poor man. From how he talks about his possessions he is a very wealthy man that just came to BB for the experience. He can give his grandchildren money any time he wants. I don't think Memphis will try to get them from him because he has told Jerry he is Final 2. Why would you take money from a F2.

I think in the DR that Dan uses his teacher in the classroom voice. Sorta dorky but that is one thing I like about him.

I do not give a rat ass whether Jerry is poor rich or otherwise, I think Memphis is a greedy, self serving, punk and I resent him always trying to grub up a luxery comp for himself and or tryin to get Jerry's bars, which he wants to give to his Grandkids, just because BB said you can barter with them does not mean that that is the only reason the bars are there, I just hate Memphis's intention, because it shows how vain and greedy he is, I hate people like Memphis, he stands for everything I am not.

And Dan can talk down to whoever he wants in his teacher voice (which I find highly annoying) or squeak like Keesha that does not mean I have to like it.

Archived