Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

I'm not going to argue about these are my feelings and these are yours. I am just wondering how is it cocky and why would she make deals with anyone other than her alliance if she was in an alliance with them. It obviously means something to her when she gives her word and commitment to a group to stick with it. As help get Renny evicted, the same can said about her. She could have won comps and saved herself and she didn't. She relied on Keesha for that as well so thats bullshit.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

argue what?

i am not here to argue with anyone

am i not allowed to give my opinion in the keesha thread anymore about keesha?

newbies you write your opinion in a post they think you want to argue with them

i been giving my opinion here for 3 years and no one is gonna tell me what i cant post

if my post is about a BB HG

you may try that crap with other poster here but not me

next time i make jmho larger

vesper, I completely agree with you in the sense that I feel badly for her. She has a very good heart, outside of the BB house she works very hard (at more than one job), she is too trusting and I am sure she gets shat on by those that are jealous of her looks more times than not. Keesha is actually a very kind, good hearted person... so kudos in your post!

I am completely disgusted moreso by no balls Memphis. To say that shit about Hooters girls. He is practically calling them hookers im my eyes and he has gotten to know Keesha for who is she not her job. I think he sucks and my hatred for him grows by the second.

I wish a call can be made for all the Hooters girls to come out and rally behind Keesha and give Memphis some shit on finale night.

Come on folks, everyone is entitled to their opinions, newbies or not. Not sticking up for anyone, but just because someone has been posting longer than another doesn't mean anything. I've been watching BB since BB1. But just started posting this year. So, everyone relax. I'm buying :cheers:

OMG! How cool would that be vesper!!! Might have to look into that. And the fact that irks me even more is that his GF id doing the same thing basically except in a bar. I have nothing to say about Ashley what-so-ever... I just think she has poor taste in men and deserves better.

Shipp said "Come on folks, everyone is entitled to their opinions, newbies or not. Not sticking up for anyone, but just because someone has been posting longer than another doesn't mean anything. I've been watching BB since BB1. But just started posting this year. So, everyone relax. I'm buying "

Hear! Hear! Shipp! I agree! I'll get the next round! ;)

o .....................k

jmho

Come on folks, everyone is entitled to their opinions, newbies or not. Not sticking up for anyone, but just because someone has been posting longer than another doesn't mean anything. I've been watching BB since BB1. But just started posting this year. So, everyone relax. I'm buying

Hey SHIPPY-pooh, buy this :fyou:

Lmao , Hey woman how the hell are you?

What is so wrong about being a Hooter's girl? What is wrong with Hooters? Any Hooters I've ever gone to the girls wear more than you see them wear at the mall sometimes. They wear tshirts and shorts, grant it the shirts are tight and the shorts are small, but in the society we live in, I don't see the big deal.

Keesha just asked Dan if she was going home, he told her no, she said would you tell me, Dan said yes. Why doesn't he just tell her the truth!!!!!

I also feel bad for Keesha, and yes I said she drinks too much, even tho they have been limited, you can tell that this is a problem for her, she has talked about it herself, and she could not remember what she had said the other night, now I am not putting her down for it, but rather saying I wish she not only would have fought harder for herself but taken bertter care of herself ( no drinking) as it would have helped her take control over herself and her game, She is a beautiful girl who needs no makeup, but lets face it girls wanna have fun wearin it, I do not blame her for that, she does not need any at all she is sooo pretty, but she is insecure, and that is why I think she relied on those boys to help her to the F3, and it makes me pissed that she trusted and they are gonna let her down, like many before them, and I think that will just add insult to injury. I feel for the girl, I think a lot of men have dissapointed Keesha

I just read above and I hate them for keeping it from her.

OFF TOPIC - SORRY FOLKS - Hey Sammy, LOL. Missed you're face. Where ya been? Hope all is well. I'm good. And I'm off topic and gonna get yelled at by someone for sure. :scared: FYI O.J. :giljotiini: trial starts today, jury selection, Court TV (Tru TV)

Elysium - this morning in the BY memphis was telling Dan that he would never date a Hooters girl because they are 1 or 2 steps lower than a stripper and that they have to sell themselves.

Then where do male bartenders place who work in nightclubs? :animated_scratchchin:

Memphis is a fat pig, hate the guy, never seen anyone greedier than him, Keesha is wwaayy to good for him to even talk to, she is gonna blow a gasket when they kick her to the curb, those boys are wwaayy too cocky, they think they have it bagged, can't wait to see them fail, Go Jerry!!!(even tho I do not like him much)

keesha helped get renny evicted by telling her to stick with the guys dan and memphis

and its great bb karma that the same guys will evicted her this week

keesha had an arrogance that i hated

and that arrogance was evident in hoh comp when both her and michelle went inside to take showers while ollie and dan hang

both were cocky enough to think they were safe

instead of staying outside and watching both hg like hawks

to make sure no deals were made eg. kaysar to jen

and if deals were made to know what the deals were

she stop really playing bb because she thought her team which she assemble was gonna be loyal till the end

which is never the case in bb

the hg that came to win bb arent trying to make show buddies they are there to win 500k

and will screw friend or foe to make that cash

and the hg that are trying to win bb arent afraid to sell their soul eg.judas dan

memphis hated jerry but to save himself from going on the block with dan he made a deal with jerry

keesha stop making deals outside her alliances because she was cocky in her position that her team would stay loyal

everytime a hg outside of her alliance came to her with deals she liked the fools she is went back and told dan/memphis everything

Word...

I hope Dan and Memphis boot her...

I was hoping for a Dan/Keesha final two :[.

Oh well, you can't always get what you want. I wish dan told her, but it's probably hard to tell her that she's going home straight to her face.

I know Dan has told Memphis a few times they should tell Keesha. If Dan goes behind Memphis's back then it could mess up his game. It is down to a few comps so Dan can't afford to get Memphis angry.

Just hope that Dan wins the first and 3rd comp!

Archived