Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

It's the same thing they did to Renny. They didn't tell her and Keesha was fine with it because it would only cause Renny to be upset for the week, maybe Keesha will see it that way. Either way, it hurts Memphis more than it does Dan so I am fine with it.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Memphis is a fat pig, hate the guy, never seen anyone greedier than him, Keesha is wwaayy to good for him to even talk to, she is gonna blow a gasket when they kick her to the curb, those boys are wwaayy too cocky, they think they have it bagged, can't wait to see them fail, Go Jerry!!!(even tho I do not like him much)

FATCAT- you finally joining me on the JERRY bandwagon? I've been rooting for him for a month now I hate the others. Haven't watched the show or even ranted about the show since REnny left. But, now my addiction is back and it's full TEAM JERRY! Be fuggin great to see the look on Memphis's face to see Jerry win over him, gawd i'd pay to see that.

yes Sam, Go Jerry,lololol I know I will get hated on but they left the old guy in there too long and it may come back to bite them in the ass, hope so, cause i detest Mempiss, would love nothin better, that is my utimate get back,lolol

Amen Sista i'm with you. Memphis is a piece of CHIT big time. And I know there are tons of Dan lovers on here and all, but I hate the scrawny bastard. I'm all for Jerry not because he deserves it, or because I like him. But because I hate the rest more than him. Keesha doesn't deserve to be told, did she tell Renny? NO so let her ass feel the same thing Renny did. SUFFER BLONDIE! And I hope the door hits ya where god split ya! SEE YA!

RE: MUMPFACE too good to date a hooter's girl? Hell, with those big man boobs hanging off his chest, he qualifies to work as a Hooter's Girl himself!

Mumpface reminds me of this aging male gigilo character from Tennessee William's movie "Sweet Bird of Youth." He's an aging male whore who thinks he's still all that! I saw Mumpface's picture from a few years ago and he was much more handsome then than he is now. A couple of days ago, I think, he jokingly tells Dan re: Keesha. "I've always been like this woman magnet, what can I say?"

Hi, Sammy, where you been? I was scared you might be in the Pokey or something!! Welcome back, partner!!!

I'm on the Jerry bus now too!

this morning in the BY memphis was telling Dan that he would never date a Hooters girl because they are 1 or 2 steps lower than a stripper and that they have to sell themselves.

Not a Memphis fan, but where does it say he thinks he's better? It sounds to me like he rather not date a Hooter's girl and the two professions beneath it.

I'm not a Jerry fan, but if Keesha goes.....Jerry has a shot at winning this whole thing and I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off if he does.

jmho sick017.gif :pixiedust:

I could care less if this girl works at Hooters. <The wings suck anyway> But, what gets me is her actions in this house from day 1.

Lazy

Catty

Jealous

.....did I mention "Lazy"

loudest damn chewer (from what she ate that is)

pot stirrer (part of the game, so I'll give her this one)

and .....drum roll please ..... :drummer:Whiney!!!!!

:smoke: Wow, I feel so much better

Hey LENRAY- Nah, after Renny was booted there wasn't anything to watch or talk about. She was the last person I was rooting for. ( wiping tears) I took it hard, LOL. I frikin hate all the others so just going to hope Jerry wins, which means Dan will. Whomever I root for the total opposite wins. So, i'm back hoping Keesha goes, buh bye! :animated_wave::animated_wave:

everybody in this house is lazy..

they were talking last night that at least in survivor they give you stuff to do.. like build shelters, make fire, ect..

and in survivor competitions are like everyother day.. so people arent as lazy.in Bb you have nothing to do, so your forced to lay around all the time..

I guess she didn't get the memo that she had to clean & cook too. I never not seen the girl do her own dishes and clean when they all did on eviction day. The only day she didn't do it is when she was backing.

Its possible that she is so thrilled they are getting out soon, she might not be as hurt/disappointed like I think, but damn the boys and I mean boys have no balls. She asked them both straight to their face and they lied. I think they at least owed her enough respect for her game play with them and for them to know she is going before live tv.

They think they are Will & boogie, but they are sooooooo wrong. I just lost anything I thought of them that was positive.

everybody in this house is lazy..

they were talking last night that at least in survivor they give you stuff to do.. like build shelters, make fire, ect..

Tired from boredom is different than laziness.

Everybody in the house was not lazy...Renny did all the cooking, let's not forget. I have seen others do things like wash dishes and sweep. Skreesha did nothing...she never wiped a counter where she sat nor did she pitch in with after dinner chores. She must be the laziest HOOters waitress the franchise has ever known. She must go over well with her co-workers. Probably disappears when it's time to do something...runs to the bathroom and fixes her hair.

As for all the activities on Survivor, well BB is not Survivor and if they wanted fun and games they should applied elsewhere.

PS: They owe her nothing. She'll be pissed because she thought she was going to be carried to the end because the guys were all gaga over her. I can't watch the show tomorrow night, but I hope someone catches the look on her face if and when they tell her she's gone.

GS quoted

Everybody in the house was not lazy...Renny did all the cooking, let's not forget. I have seen others do things like wash dishes and sweep. Skreesha did nothing...she never wiped a counter where she sat nor did she pitch in with after dinner chores. She must be the laziest HOOters waitress the franchise has ever known. She must go over well with her co-workers. Probably disappears when it's time to do something...runs to the bathroom and fixes her hair.

I rest my case.....

Between Keesha sitting on her butt whining constantly (midst crunches), Dan running around like a fool and screaming at us in the DR and then slamming himself down in the chair with his Rodin pose and Memphis pretending to be lost in thought while in truth, he is still trying to figure out where it is exactly he is and hoping to somehow harness an emotion, I am ready for this dreadful BB to be over.

I left Jerry out on purpose. I've said it all about him before. Nothing new.

oh slim, you said it best and I am so in agreence with you, yes to all you said,lololololol, actually this whole page rocks!!!!!!

My favorite part part of these recent posts is listening to the really deeply felt hatred for the really important aspects of players....How they look, how much they clean, and especially how loudly they chew and what and when they chew...... :cookoo: :cookoo:

Do you think Renny did'nt know she was leaving? You don't see a difference between telling one of your alliance that they are leaving and telling someone who has clearly been against you? I don't begrudge Memphis the right to do whatever he wants,,,he won the POV.....but i really think it is a classless move to not tell her and spineless to want to go against a 75 yr old. I really don't like Jerry but unfortunately i have to root for him to kick one of the Renegades to the curb. :no:

Lara

Archived