Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

My favorite part part of these recent posts is listening to the really deeply felt hatred for the really important aspects of players....How they look, how much they clean, and especially how loudly they chew and what and when they chew......

I don't see any "deep felt hatred" in any of the posts. They are hgs on 24/7 live feeds and we get to observe them. What is being stated is more of petty annoyances of hg behavior and comments made about things they have revealed. They know they are being watched and they also know that people comment about what they see. C'est la vie!

Yes, Renny knew she was leaving because it was quite obvious and she was asking Skreesha for a definite answer just like Skreesha is looking for now. It might be obvious to her too, but she wants to hear it our of their mouths just like Renny did.

Yes, it will be bittersweet if Jerry knocks one of them off their high horse and it's obvious they are more afraid of Skreesha in finals then Jerry.

As long as Skreesha is gone and Jerry at least gives them a run for the money in F3, it's all good.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Y'all came back to post, Sam! Yeah, old Mumpface needs to go easy on the carbs. Don't see M winning any endurance comps. Unless it's a hot dog eating contest!

What burned me re: Mumpsy dissing Keesha's Hooter's job is it is honest, hard work. I'd say it was a step or two above a stripper. For that matter, a lot of good, decent women choose to strip to work their way through college, tech schools. Considering Keesha lives with a wealthy guy in movie industry, obviously she could just be a "kept" woman, but chooses to work several jobs.

M has said several time, that his girlfriend has been "supporting him" for several years (she must have gotten a degree). M just wants to win easy money to pay his way for a while. Hope with any money M does win, he tries going on the Jenny Craig program. In his mind, M is still this good looking 170 lbs. He photographs heavier than he realizes. With his fragile ego, he'll be crushed to see he's no longer a heart throb.

Memphis, you ain't no WOMANIZER, you're a WOMAN USER

"really deeply felt hatred for the really important aspects of players....How they look, how much they clean, and especially how loudly they chew and what and when they chew......"

Like i said......not hatred for the person, for the important aspects. Keesha could'nt tell her she was going because she was'nt the one voting,,,,It was up to Memphis and Dan to tell her...they voted. Keeshsa could have told her i am pretty sure its you...and i believe she knew that Renny already knew what was up. Dan and Memphis don't have to tell her....but in my opinion they should.

JMHO

Lara

memphis using keesha isnt bad nor a crime

the point of game is to win 500k not to make friends

the hg making friends are all evicted with soon to be keesha in the making friends club

jerry, dan, and memphis are there for 500k that why they are still in the game

i wasnt a fan of his gameplay but he is final three so he must have been a good user and done something right

ollie used april and he is out

renny used keesha and she is out

libra used her mouth and she is out

memphis used keesha he is final three

dan used his religion he is still there

jerry used kissing azz he is still there

jmho

It didn't. Jerry is the only one that thought Dan was using his religion. There is no denying that Dan is a good player, He turned it up when most HG were gone to keep winning. The only move, I didn't like was the roulette crap, and the more and more I read these live feeds it appears that the DR influences most, if not all HG moves.

jmho i love it

ends there for me

jmho

Ginger: Of course Keesha used him. It's more culturally acceptable for women to "rely" on men. And in BB everybody uses everybody else.

Keesha has lost her desire to win since Renny was backdoored. Her mind isn't in it.

If I were Memphis I would tell Keesha, also ask her to act surprised. Hell, tell her DR is making him or better still that Jerry promised him the gold bars. Dan is trying to look like the "good cop" to Memphis's "bad cop." Renny will figure out D/M both in it together. Enlighten Keesha.

She knows, but deep down she is hoping they are telling her the truth. The bottom line is if she won the POV, she wouldn't be in this position, but I still think she was a good player and fizzled/burned out at the wrong time. Memphis word is only as good if you have him by the balls, oh wait he doesn't have any.

Dinner is over. Dan is washing the dishes and Keesha is sitting at the counter watching. Jerry helped some with the clean up.

Mempis should say in his speech. Keesha I evict you because you never help with the housework. :inquisitive:

lol

jmho

If Keesha had her heart in the game anymore, she would tell Jerry that Memphis told her he's going to get those gold bars away from his "old, wrinkly ass" and kick him the "f#ck" out. Also say, Memphis said he "hates your guts because you called him a womanizer." Tell Jerry, Memphis called him a "whore hopper, even when you were 19 you had to pay for it." Memphis is brags women been "Paying for my package since I was 13!!!!"

since when is a woman expected to do all the cleaning up and cooking?

the moment she took adam ribs

:hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

jmho

I know I wouldn't do it. I would do my fair share, but I wasn't put in there to cook and clean. They are grown ass men and they are doing a terrific job on their own. Maybe, she is taking a 62 day hiatus of waiting on people. No biggie. Again, I guess she did read the fine print on her BB contract. Must do dishes.

Archived