Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

Hey, Myss911: The POV meeting will be live Tuesday, followed by the eviction live. HGs think the eviction will happen Thursday.

Hi, Marty: I should've said "Cafeteria Christians (Jews)(Moslems)"...Protestants who have sinned don't have to say Ten Hail Mary's (unless their wives name is Mary, you know like "Hell, Mary! Who said they saw me coming out of the Bunny Ranch? What were they doing there, going to work?")

Re: Dan "wanting Keesha to stay." Dan tells Keesha that. But with Memphis he morphs from Judas Iscariot to the indifferent Pontius Pilot when talking with Memphis. Dan is just going for Keesha's Jury vote.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree....if she going they should tell her. She has been on their side and have campaigned to keep them in the house for weeks now. She deserves the truth.

:pixiedust:

When Memphis first came up with the keeping Jerry in the HOH room Dan tried to talk him out of it. Dan said if they loose to Jerry then they really deserve it. Dan was trying to sway him back to keeping Keesha but Memphis was not buying it. Dan then said well we have a lot of time before the eviction anyway.

Maybe now Dan knows he can't get Memphis to change his mind and realizes that he will lose Keesha and Renny's vote in the jury so he is not saying anything. Best thing Dan can do now is be really nice to Keesha to keep her vote.

That is the name of the game.

Well.....I hope Dan will talk Memphis into keeping Keesha. Jerry has pulled HOH out of his butt before and theres a chance he could do it again, hope not but it could happen!

Jerry needs to go! NOW!

jmho :pixiedust:

Well if Dan and Memphis win the first 2 comps then Jerry does not get to play in the last comp because he is eliminated.

There is a possibility if Memphis wins the final competition that he might want to keep Jerry and evict Dan.

I do like Keesha but I'm a serious Dan fan. I'd like to see Keesha stay instead of Jerry because I like her, but mainly I worry that Jerry might surprise them and end up being harder to get out than Keesha...especially after her poor performance at the last HOH comp.

And I'd HATE to see Jerry win. I wouldn't mind seeing Keesha, but Dan is right, if Jerry wins they will deserve it. It will be so bad if he wins.

Maybe now Dan knows he can't get Memphis to change his mind and realizes that he will lose Keesha and Renny's vote in the jury so he is not saying anything. Best thing Dan can do now is be really nice to Keesha to keep her vote.

If Dan realizes that he can't convince Memphis then I think this is definitely what he is doing.

That's bullshit. They both need to man the hell up. If they don't take her to the final 3 liked agreed upon at least have the balls to tell her instead of being flabbergasted at the live eviction. If she is not told, this is not going to go well at all. Really all the obstacles and things they got thru together for each other mean nothing to me if they do this. There is no reason why they would keep Jerry. None, nada, zip!!

That's bullshit. They both need to man the hell up. If they don't take her to the final 3 liked agreed upon at least have the balls to tell her instead

You need to lose the THEY BOTH thinking. At this point, Memphis has the POV and the only vote that counts. THEY have been discussing it, but it will be Memphis' decision, not THEIRS.

Memphis knows that he has Jerry in his pocket. He thinks that sending Keesha to the Jury will make April and others happy.

Memphis also knows that Keesha is closer to Dan and he does not think he has her vote anymore.

Bottom line it is Memphis's decision.

I think I would keep Keesha over Jerry if for no other reason than she seems unable to compete well these days. Jerry is what jerry is and I've ranted so much about him I no longer care. They've allowed him to remain so Jerry is their problem and could REALLY be their problem if they let him stay. Surely they will evict him.

I am with you on that thinking, Marty

lol this whole week is funny to me

if keesha a.ka.dumbass would have won pov she wouldnt have booted memphis

but memphis if he stays course will boot her this week

how ironic the guy she saved multiples times boot her

she kept telling renny stick with the alliance

just like diane the bb guys played her like a fool

but i am still saying jerry gets the boot

but who knows with this season

jmho

I guess I'm so tired of Jerry, been tired of him for a long time. Yeah, its Memphis' decision, and I think he's making a very big mistake. I really think Jerry could beat Dan and Memphis with the final votes. Then maybe not......

jmho :pixiedust:

I would love to see Jerry go instead of Keesha. I just don't see it happening. They're going to keep the old coot and get rid of the one they believe would be hard to beat. Keesha saw the writing on the wall when Memphis pulled Dan off the block and got rid of HER closest ally.

But at this point, you have to win POV and she didn't do it.

I have to say that had I been in an alliance with keesha I would have been pissed more than once at her acting so spacey in important comps. Why exactly does she think they should keep her?

I will remember Keesha as lazy and whiny and how lucky she was to have Renny and strong competitors on her side.

I would love to see Jerry go instead of Keesha. I just don't see it happening. They're going to keep the old coot and get rid of the one they believe would be hard to beat.

I really don't think Keesha has the votes to win. Renny and maybe Libra. But I'm not good at guessing how the juries will vote both in BB and Survivor.

:pixiedust:

I just don't understand why neither Memphis or Dan are worried about the producers gearing the final hoh comps in order to help Jerry. They both realize CBS is giving him a great edit and that producers would love to have him final 3. Keesha is just aslikely as Jerry to get smoked in final comps if they are regular ones.

Lara

Hey LLMVT - I likes your new avi. Thanks for switching. I appreciate it.

If that boob Memphis decides to keep Jerry I hope the comp is extremely physical and endurance orientated. Some one mentioned, think it was Dan, that the comps should be so hard because of Jerry. Bah humbug. That's the game and I hope BB isn't playing into Jeritol's age.

Meant to say - the comps shouldn't be do had.

Crapola - hard too. Oy! My head.

Archived