Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ vote wicked ^^

but I find the "cream of nothing" box offensive........just like the boxes of Obama waffle mix, picturing him in place of Aunt Jemima.............I thought we were past all that

Sorry IVgirl. You're going to have to thicken your skin or put me on ignore.

Guh Reapey, the only thing i envy Keesha for is her ability to eat oatmeal and STILL be louder than the guy munching on glass.

Her Dogs name is Gizmo.

Hi Lenny, I was sooo tired from work yester day that I was asleep by 7 pm, spent no time here at all. but yes I have most definately picked up on Memphis and his almost non stop picking at Dan about inventing in his business, of which Dan would be a fool to have anything to do with him, hope Dan is not as silly and childish as he has presented himself on this BB a lot of the time, or else Memphis will have him into it all the way. Memphis is absolutely kissing up to him and when Dan wins he will be all over him more, and he will be pissed because he really thinks it should be him, he thinks he is gonna win, and hey maybe he will? I have no idea how that Jury will vote. Sure will be some depressed people round here if Dan loses, me?? I don't care who wins this one, I am ready to move on to other shows and another BB, and hope that after 2 seasons of crap that they can get back to BB as I used to know and love.

well here is the thing, why would I care whether Dan or Memphis was ok that I am not a fan??, and Why would I care whether Marty made a typo??, I was just saying what the dogs name is. no big deal, the fact that you had to yell TYPO at me is no big deal either.

That voice of skreeshas is what will keep her from having a career for sure!!!!

well I would too King, I just think there are bigger and better things out there for her than acting and or serving, she has a good head on her, ya know??

april is the kind of girl a person can see right thru, I never thought Keesha was like her, and hyes we have made fun of Keesha voice, but I mean nothing by it, I just think Keesha is smarter than that and should pursue something different, hey but if she wants to act, she is gonna have to get some voice lessons, she has the looks, that is for sure.

I definately agree and I was very upset that Memphis axed her, I thought she should have at least had a chance to try, but they wanted Jerry because they knew they for sure could beat him. It might be a different F2 if she had gotten the chance, only thing is once Renny left Keesha fell apart, it messed with her head

JMHO, but I don't think Keesha had a chance even if she had been in final three. She was really sucking the last several weeks at comps. Ultimately, it's a game, and while I think from a "friend" kind of standpoint, what Memphis did sucked, from a "game" standpoint, he did what he felt would give him the best chance. And I'm not a big Memphis fan, BTW, just disliked him less than others, so rooted for him a little. Dan is still my man to win!!

I liked her. I thought she was a smart player and I think there are good things coming her way. For someone that didn't watch the show compared to the others, she did damn well. She picked the perfect team to be with her and them with her. Look it got two of them to the F2. I also thought for whatever reason she did it, she was the start of the house being turned upside down with Jesse eviction and although blamed somewhat she remained in the house. She won two HOH's and I think threw the puzzle one so Memphis could take himself off the block so they could backdoor Michelle. All and all good damn player. Her only downfall in my eyes was she played to emotional. Once Renny left she fell apart until she heard they were almost done and she came alive again. Unfortunately, she didn't win the POV because I know if she did it would have been a totally different story in that house as to the F3, or possibly the F2. Whatever happens, I kmow that I enjoyed the four of them (Keesha, Renny, Dan, & Memphis) when they were together. To me they seem to be sincere and I got a kick out of them with their late night talks, pillow fights, and when Dan tried to play pranks on her. I can't even imagine how hard it must be in a house not being able to go anywhere with really nothing to do but think. Plus, you have whatever the Dr people do to mess with your heads. They seemed to have an affect on her moreso after Renny left, but the boys didn't let them get to them.

sometimes when people say they miss their family, to them it includes the significan other (spouse/gf/bf whatever). so she could have ment it to include her family and bf, and that was just shortened for the interview.

of course she had that converstation with Dan, where he said he didn't like JJ. Maybe keesha while alone has considered some of what he has said. They did talk a lot about their families, and lives in the house. Maybe Keesha is considering what Dan says, who knows.

Archived