Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what? what's wrong with Casablanca? not classy enough for you?

I kid, I kid......i could'nt help myself, sorry ;)

Seriously i never thought of Keesha as classy, but i did like her as much as anyone else on the show and while i can't exactly explain why.....i do like the big brother show.....fools,egomaniacs and shallow players, cheesy sets and producer manipulation and goofball twists...god help me i do love it so.......

JMHO

Lara

LLMVT ROFLMAO

I love all the things about the show you mentioned; but don't know those people. I know that you will understand what I am saying.

Casablanca. Of course it would be considered classy. :) It is just a tad old for me. I prefer contemporary cinema. Personal preference.

:animated_wave:

LLMVT - "Here's looking at you kid" - "We'll always have Paris" Casablance one of the best movies ever made.

Speaking of classy BB HG's. There was Natalie and James. Actually most of the BB 9 cast were way to classy to be on BB.

Some one mentioned that anyone with class wouldn't be on BB anyway (paraphrasing). I like to add, or posting on these threads. So, I have no class, but a lot of style. ;)

All the fans here at Morty's have class.......well almost everyone :D even the mean owners of Daffy Duck avatars LOL

Slimcruz...you'll find alot of people here who will share your love of all types of movies......and any thing about TV too....you're gonna luv this site :wub:

Lara

Do you see a difference between your enemies in the house being evicted and the guy you thought would take you to final 3 or F2?

If Dan where to get Memphis to throw final hoh comp and then go crazy and evict Memphis i would love to see his classy, non-juvenile exit.

Lara

OMg... are for real?? How was she childish? Why, because she could have lost it and made a fool out of herself. She remain dignified and said her goodbyes to Dan. Memphis wasn't man enough to face her in anyway and he couldn't even look at her face when he evicted. He is a p word and it ends in y.

Oh, was that what it was. A calm fit. Hmmmmm... Interesting. Well, will have to agree to disagree. I thought she was fine and if he isn't man enough to say something, or even look at her when evicting her why should she give him Kudos. Why is it always about what she did or didn't do. Its nobody, but her. I think he's a pussy, but thats just me. I guess if you were in the same situation you would most definately thank the guy that you helped get to where he was, guy you thought had your back and was going to take out the common enemy in Jerry for screwing you out of big time money with a Kudos & a hug. If so, you are a better person than me.

Agreed. I think he did like her. He even said something to Jerry last night that he doesn't think she will ever forgive him, that she was a good girl and he liked her, but he did what he did for the game.

Look don't get me wrong, I knew it was going to be done to anyway, and I think they wanted to spare it happening in the F3 to be better for her, but I think she felt after all she went thru for them and with them, they would all battle it out and what happens happens. Bottom line she had to win the POV. Alliance mean squat around this time, but I would have certainly thought that Jerry's eviction would be a no brainer. I think he took a major blow to his game, because the votes she got to keep him in this game, she is going to go and get for dan to win. However, IMO, Dan hands down if he gets to F2 will win this game no matter who is battling for him. He just need to get to F2. I am still not convinced if Memphis wins, he will pick Dan.

Hi, Elle: Did you see BB9? I thought Chelsia exit (by her enemies) was the worst I had seen (I've only seen BB since season 8). Keesha probably should have cooled the Memphis "not speaking to" stuff till after the eviction. But she knew Memphis had made up his mind no matter what she said. I was actually surprized Keesha wasn't more insulting.

I still can't decide if it's better to forewarn a HG they are outta there or try to spring it on them. But Keesha could see the writing on the wall. I personally enjoyed Keesha generally but no matter who leaves, it all comes down to the comps. Just lose the wrong comp and your ass is grass. As much as I like her, she's moved on.

ILD...wow, you are one great man. How long will you be on your annual tour? If I should find out which "Hooter's" Keesha works at, I'll let you know!!!! LenRay

She was rude... no one else...not even Ollie, displayed such little class when it was their time to leave.

Elle, Keesha did show more class than Ollie. At least she hugged Jerry and told him good luck and then hugged Dan. Ollie couldn't even stay long enough to tell Jerry bye who stood by his side to the very end instead he stomped out of there like a little boy who didn't get his way, that is juvenile low class.

All that matters is,

KEESHA HAS BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!!!!!

I doo feel bad for the dude in the Service that loved Dani and now Dani v2... Him, I have respect for... Serves his country and is consistant... Kudos...

Keesha probably should have kept her feelings to herself, Elle. And I think Renny and Libra probably had the most graceful exits. I hope Keesha does achieve a little bit of maturity. Would it be sexist of me to say having a baby could greatly enhance her maturity. Personally, I have never seen a pregnant woman that didn't radiate a special type of inner beauty.

Archived