Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

hey.. remember keesha had never seen the show before.. she made final 4, and was the last girl standing... imagine if she had watched it before..

Keesha has watched the show before and some of it was the tapes. She know quite a bit about some seasons but other times she acted like she doesn't know. Keehsa is a friend of Zach from BB8. They live in the same apartment building. She said one time that the phone rang at Hooter's and they were looking for a girl to be on the show. She said she volunteered. I think there is more to the story but that is what she said.

She did do good getting to F4.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F4/F3 means that Keesha might as well have gone to the jury house and enjoyed herself like the other people who left BB with nothing. She doesn't even get that. I would hate being F4 or F3. I wonder if Keesha actually thought she would make it to F2.

I HOPE (even though we basically know) that Keesha goes bye bye tonight. It puts such a smile on my face to see her get back stabbed after defending these idiots for so long. Bitter sweet I say. Now she knows that the likes of Ollie and others were not lying when they told her this would happen.

Fact of the matter is....each remaining houseguest has played better than those that have come before them this season. Through manipulation, of whatever sort, each has earned the right to be in the final four. That being said, some have clearly made bolder moves than others and have put their necks out further.

Whatever her perceived physical faults [and honestly put yourself under the microscope for 3 months and see if something isn't found annoying in each and everyone of our own personalities/mannerisms/behaviors], Keesha has been an active participant in this game.

In my opinion, Jerry has had Mida's Touch on him whether through manipulation and selective choice of competitions or not, the man has weathered nearly unbeatable odds.

My emotion favors Keesha remaining in the house to reward her for her loyalty, my mind favors Jerry because Keesha was foolish enough to believe that her loyalty would be rewarded.

There is a battle between heart and thought raging in me tonight. Should Keesha be evicted, as seems most likely, I'm putting my full support behind Jerry. I fervently want Memphis to be hit in the arse with the door. He is a lizard, cold-blooded and slothish. The truly ironic turn of events is that I loathe Jerry. I simply do not want that nasty piece of work that is Memphis to be rewarded for spending his summer sitting on his arse in the backyard.

fat_lady_sings.jpg

jmho

Anyone notice cbs did'nt bleep Keesha saying "they are going to F&^in evict me" I can't believe cbs did'nt bleep the expletive. Sorry to see you go Keesha.

Lara

I dont feel sorry for Keesha..she back stabbed her own people in this game. she didnt have Renny's back, but Renny and everyone else went over backwards to have her back....Isnt it funny...she did all her manipulations and got rid of Angie to get close to this dude and in the end, he is the one who eventually gets her out!!!! Angie has to be loving this!..Jus desert is what I call it...BYE BYE KEESHA!!!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::animated_wave:

I had to say it again!

PEOPLE! PEOPLE! ATTENTION..........!!!!! It is NOW safe to turn your mute buttons OFF! Carry on.

The damage has already been done, Wicked!

It sucks that she didn't pull out the POV. At one point, she caught up to memphis and messed up on Steven name, but damn these comps are too easy for Dan. He could have won that at least three times before they finished that comp. If this shown, Keesha may see that Dan threw that comp.

this week is one of my alltime fav for me in bb

because if keesha had won pov she would have kept memphis being a dumbass

jmho

the dummy

memphis and dan are eating her for lunch in all the comps

jmho

Archived