Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gone for a few hours getting a little maintenance on my bust-out knees, and the thread goes to heck!

In the future, I want all women to form a bond and to hell with the men. And I'm a guy, too. But women are always smarter and tougher than men. I was raised by three generations of Iron Butterflies!!!! When a woman says jump, any man in his right mind says "How High?"

LenRay, LenRay, LenRay!!!! You for sure tailored that post for the audience on hand. You've been on this planet almost as long as me, and I just want to share another one of "Me Sainted Irish Grandfather's Old Sayings"! As a youngster, if my Grandfather thought I might be stretching the truth just a tad, he'd look at me, and in this heavy brogue he'd say - "Bobby me boy, ya go to hell fer lyin' just like ya do fer stealin'!" :grin2:

Now Lenny Me Boy! I'm not sayin' your lyin' . . . . . . I'm just sayin' . . . . . . . :animated_rotfl:

If we think back, oh, say a few weeks, there was an alliance of women! They were going to have each other's backs and eliminate the Big Brother house of the vile, heathen males! We all saw first hand what happened to that group.

I, like a lot of little boys, started playing football as a kid. By the time I was in High School, I was an offensive guard, and a defensive tackle. I had a specific duty to the team.

I also played baseball. I was a pretty good center fielder and could throw the ball from deep center all the way to home plate. But was taught to hit a cut-off man since it was better for the team!

The Point? Everything was about working together as a team and sharing in the triumph! Not every little boy could be the star quarterback, the 20-game winner, or even a star! But we were taught to contribute to a team effort! I don't think this is genetic in it's origins, it's due to our upbringing! IMHO :hide:

Glad to see Keesha is cheering up a little. I wish she would have fought to stay. She always said that her mother taught her to always stick up for yourself. She said that is why she got in so many fights in the BB house.

I really gut feeling don't think she is that upset about leaving. I think she is just hurt by Memphis betraying her.

Once she gets to the house and with Renny and free she will be just fine.

she is not upset about leavin that house as she feel stupid for believeing Memphis, she said last night that Renny and even Michelle told her but she really thoguht they were off, now she sees it plain as day, she feels stupid and used cause she did help keep him and Dan in the house, but mostly Memphis.

It is nice hearing Keesha laugh (even though many hate her laugh) at all the crazy things that have happened in the house this summer.

I agree that she's just feeling betrayed. She should, as she was betrayed. She'll be fine once she's in the SH under Renny's wing.

keesha telling dan why girls dont win bb too catty towards each other

jmho

Women have played this game well.

Danielle made it to f2 in Season 8 and many thought she was going to win over Dick.

In AllStars Janelle and Erica made it to F3. Boogie was smart to take Erica to F2 cause Janelle would have kicked his tush. One of my favorite Big Brother moments was when Janelle and Erica tripped on how Chilltown was playing them and then ChickTown was formed. Seeing them get out Dr Will was great TV.

Lisa, Jun and Maggie won their Big Brothers seasons (each with an all female f2).

Danielle had Dick. That never faltered no matter how ridiculous they both acted. She was also very good in comps. But.....if you have a winning combo and can split it that's the tops. June was just absolutely focused totally and ran over anybody in her way and then threw it in reverse and backed over them.

Lisa was a gorgeous girl on the show. No makeup. Just beautiful.

bb hasnt had woman winner in 4 season

just getting to final two doesnt cut it

the point of being on bb is to win 500k not finish second

'

the woman have suck at bb the last 4 season

season 4 and 6 dvd should be in every future bb woman hg bag as tutorial on how to play bb

leave that catty drama at home

it has no place in bb

jmho

It is so Sad to see Keesha going with a whimper but let's not get too judgmental....the dumbest things out of Hg's mouths include alot of moronic and lucky moves by the mental midgets...the men of BB10....from replacement Roulette, the Protection Package deal and Jerry Judas's anatomy lessons and tips for drunk driving thursdays, as well as Memphis's moronic tirade about welfare mothers and his deep convictions about strippers, prostitutes, and Hooters waitresses and their realtionships to Mixolo...errr bartender hostess such as himself, and lets not forget Dan the Biology TEACHER who thinks Global warming is all a big Left wing Scam LOL!

Whenever any houseguests leave they instantly become 50% dumber in most peoples eyes. Too much Tuesday morning quarterbacking.

Too bad Memphis doesn't want to really make tonight exciting and play BB producers for a fool and actually get the 2nd best reaction shot in BB history---Jerry's face if he is evicted! I can only dream :)

Lara

season 4 and 6 dvd should be in every future bb woman hg bag as tutorial on how to play bb

leave that catty drama at home

it has no place in bb

A UVP Truism if I ever heard one. :grin2:

Those DVD's would make a pretty good primer for anybody on how to play this game IMHO!

King of Reality

(Re: When a woman says jump, I say 'How High'....)

Any man in his right mind would not get himself in that predicament in the first place...

Come now, King, you cut me to the quick...don't you know the first thing about the art of Reverse Psychology?

Too bad Memphis doesn't want to really make tonight exciting and play BB producers for a fool and actually get the 2nd best reaction shot in BB history---Jerry's face if he is evicted! I can only dream

WOW - What a great mental image that just conjured up!!!!!!!! Thanks LLMVT :grin2:

Reverse Psychology

Synonym for LIE! LenRay, LenRay, LenRay! You're going to lose your guy card pretty soon! :animated_rotfl:

For me, the secret of a happy marriage is learn how to make your wife think that what you really want to do was her idea in the first place. Sort of like the Briar Patch tale by Joel C. Harris...

Br'er Rabbit: Please don't throw me in that briar patch. Please not that....

Br'er Rabbit gets thrown exactly where he wants to be thrown so he can safely escape!

Any man in his right mind would not get himself in that predicament in the first place...

In the words of my first dh, "You'd better be good to women. They possess half the money and all the *****."

(A little truth he let slip his mind until the divorce fairy visited him.) :giggle:

Archived