Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

regarless of whether she knows it is a game, she is hurt by memphis and it will be awhile before she does forgive him, if she does.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing worst then a woman scorned

idk why memphis was so cocky to just throw keesha vote like that

at least befriend her for sake of her vote like dan did

every votes matter :lol:

when he see that dan got a trip with michelle

he realize he committed a dustin moment by not consider bb may throw in a twist to effect outcome of the game

memphis was counting on aojm votes

jmho

Im soooo glad shes gone, should have happened sooner!

Shes a hypocrite.... it was ALWAYS ok for her to do things but when the same things were done to her then it wasnt fair???

Personally, she had a very immature exit, she thinks soo highly of Dan but he knew she was leaving over Jerry, it wasnt his decision but he didnt try to stop it. I also dont get why she trusts him so much just because he was "there for her" and that he told her about Michelle.... He KNEW you were leaving for days you dumbass!! Hes not to be trusted any more than Memphis and hes screwing Memphis throughout all of it. I know you do what you have to do to win the money but hes so fake, pretends to be Memphis' alli(sp?) but always make sure to make Memphis look like the bad guy.

I dont care who wins it now, Im just glad it wont be Keesha!!!

good post

jmho

Keesha was a hypocrite? O.K........i sure don't know what people see in these people that i don't.....People love Renny but she was a complete disaster as a player, she sucked at comps....Angie did virtually nothing game wise but people loved her....anyone who saw Libra's panicked attempt to throw any and all under the bus saw cold blooded player at its best. Jessie...well Jessie was simply a MORON and i can give examples or similes to explain it if you don't understand that. April was going to flip on her alliance and when it was done to her she FREAKED....after she got superman freaked herself...... Ollie was pathetic at any comp he actually tried at and his fav saying "Su** my D**K" rolled right off the preachers son's tounge. Steven was busy getting laughs and Brian was a winner for burnout in the fastest in BBhistory. Michelle had every opportunity to save herself and she will go to her grave saying she got backdoored.Dan and Memphis have played a great game...but they definetely have inflated visions of their alliance. Jerry is absolutely vile and is falling for the dan and memphis show just as much as the poor pitifull Keesha and yet he's some peoples favorite...and with all that Keesha is the worst for some people?...OK.... whatever :cookoo: :cookoo:

JMHO

Lara

No, I'm being truthful. I just watched the clip of them on Craig's show. He did make (what I thought was a joke about her working in a law firm) but then Julie asked her about it and she said she did work in a law firm during the day. I doubt Keesha was in on the joke, but maybe she was?

Actually, no. I didn't think of it as '"Weird" as in scripted?' That's an interesting thought.

I mean weird as in she'd work in a law firm. Esp. as she never mentioned it and in the law firms I've worked in she'd really have to tone it down.

The keesha player page, at the big brother forum ,at a website dedicated to TV seems an odd place to be "shocked" at how people get sucked into this show!

Has there ever been a "Classy" cast member of any reality show? Would they ever be cast?

JMHO

Lara

"Keesha is a classy girl." What the hell are you smoking? Keesha is not a "classy girl." "Classy girls" wouldn't be caught dead on Big Brother.

i do agree in early bb they did cast classy woman and man but as of late none of them are classy

the third hg evicted i cant tell which group she falls in

but my guess if she stayed longer would have fell in non classy group

jmho

uvp, don't you know we've been banned from mentioning "Angie".....<just a little humor, everybody calm down>

:closedeyes:

yeah i forgot let me edit my post

jmho

The "shocked" was'nt quote directly from your post....if it was i would have said "Sucked-in" The shocked was homage to the classic scene in Casablanca"...as in i am "Shocked, shocked to find gambling going on here". I think i understood the meaning of "sucked-in " and "silly show" as well as the overall meaning of your post.

Lets agree to disagree

JMHO

Lara

Archived