Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know him from adam, but I hope he is a good guy. I didn't know that Dan said he didn't like JJ. I thought he said I hope he treats her right. Other than that, I wish her well. I thought out of all in the jury house, she played the best game even though they evicted before Jerry. I think many of the moves that she made helped to further her, Renny and Dan, and memphis to where they are right now. I hope she wins AC for that reason. While Renny entertained she didn't do much other than have a vote when needed. Its hard to say that because I love her, but she didn't,

I agree with you vesper, she did move more than just herself along in the game, and she got no credit for it. I feel that both Dan and Memphis had a huge amt of luck in their game. I think Dan asked Keesha if JJ had been abusive and that he was concerened about that when she hemmed and hawed . I think maybe he was verbally abusive, not physical. How could Dan not like him, he doesn't know him, and Keesha did not give out that much info.

I think Keesha doesn't like that JJ who works for a movie studio puts in long hours and Keesha doesn't like being alone all the time. My advice to Keesha. Just wait until you've been married to him for a few years! You'll think, "Must he be around all the time, I'm being smothered." I tell Keesha to go back to school, keep your days busy.

that is sooo tru Lenny, and the biggest mistake that is made in a relationship, don't smother, give space to your partner. I was always the kind that wanted my space and wanted to give space, but the men in my life always were pocessive and clingy, prolly why I am single and by myself today, and loving it, do not want to be on any mans agenda, thank you,lolol

Isn't it ironic how we often attract the opposite of what we want. Some people want a man/woman so bad they will do anything to obtain their love. Then when you get close they turn into clinging vines. I say both parties to a relationship shold be themselves from day one and as the relationship develops, see how consistant this person remains. Usually one has to spend lots of time together or move in together. I don't like being forced into a mate's social clique. Alone time is important. Unfortunately, opposites do attract!

Me either, and I do believe that a person can have seperate friends and then friends you have together, even male or female friends, that worked fine for the men in my life but then if I had a male that was a friend somehoiw no they did not go for that. I was never the jealous type, and if I was ever a tad bit so I NEVER let him know it,lolol

jj keesha boyfriend is saying he doesnt want keesha to hang around dan and memphis

he also confirmed her breast are real

that was news to me

jmho

He is kinda annoying me, but I guess he doesn't appreciate hearing them talk about her anatomy and seen what we all watched and didn't like how the acted towards her. However, I think those boys do care about her and did what they did to her to further their game. Did I think they were chicken shits for not taking her to F3 instead of Jerry, hell yes, but I still think she will understand.

Now, I am wondering if there is going to be big ass brawls at the after parties with boyfriend/girlfriends and all the families have seen these two guys say and do to their loved ones.

if there was no brawl in bb 8 with ed antics

i doubt this year there will be any

jmho

UVP, I always thought Keesha's were real. They just have this certain look when she is leaning forward. Some women do still have the real deal. And how would Jerry know the difference. I doubt he has touched a strange woman's breast for many years. Maybe April has naturally occuring helium in her breasts.

I'm hoping in the Keesha gets enough feedback on what a ass her BF has been making of himself and she dumps him..

Its cause he's been hanging out with Zach! sick017.gif

I'd dump him for that! btw!

jmho :pixiedust:

My sister and I play a game called "Eggs or Egg Beaters ?" I say Keesha is EGGS!

i never seen dan in dr with keesha when was this

jmho

she has a mean streak

i cant wait to hear her anger filled question at the q & a

why me and not jerry?

memphis: bros before hoes :o

jmho

Archived