Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

I've read so many comments that stated that posters voted for Skreesha just so April could "vomit in her mouth." Did any one think about that maybe viewers voted for Jerry so that Skreesha and Renny could vomit a little in their mouths too.

Good for Skreesha, maybe now, she'll get that black hole in her head fixed.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read Gretchen's interview with Jerry after Finale, Jerry said he didn't win AC because Hurricane Ike hit east Texas, his fan base!!! I couldn't make this shit up!!! OK I saw it.

Jerry voted for Dan because Dan came in and said good night to him. Then he said he called Dan Judas to take religion out of the game. Has Jerry not figured out that Dan wasn't voting that week but America was????

Yaaaaaaaaay for Keesha! I voted for her because I wanted April's head to explode, but I really thought Renny would win. I liked Renny a lot, but getting one last dagger into April was priceless. :) I was so hoping the camera would pan to April's face & let us see her reaction. BB needs a 2 hour finale.

I'm surprised she won AC

I knew she had a following with people that like stupid blonde bimbo types...but I didn't think she was a favorite of America in general. I'm going to guess it's just another manipulation by production...like everyone claimed was the reason Jerry won the phone call...Dan won luxury comp...etc...etc...

:rolleyes:

Totally agree, ImIn. Absolute manipulation.

I am not a Keesha fan. I tired of her quickly. The voice alone was enough to send me running. Had Reeny not boosted her ego constantly she would have self-destructed early in the game.

The only advantage to her winning over Renny is that they would have had to enlarge all the doors for Renny to get that big head past.

Renny made me laugh when she was introduced...she had to shake everyone's hand...wave to the crowd...I thought she'd never get down to her seat. All she needed was a crown and a ceptor :queen:

:lol:

I know Renny was enjoying her moment and all...and I did like her this season....but yep she has quite an ego for a woman that couldn't formulate a sentence or question nor did she have any real gameplay/strategy.

She's lucky she had Keesha to drag her along as far as she made it...still though...I'd rather have seen Renny win the AC.

Keesha got that because she is oh-so loveable...and yes that blonde bimbo type...love em all I guess...

Sorry Len...was working late last night so no I didn't see the episode at all. This is it though, I go back home from the base for 2 weeks tonight. Then in November I will be in texas for 6 weeks....military life...I love it

well except that missing my wife part...

Good for you Keesha. You deserved it all and I love you

-Kyo

You're young. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I've been married about 28 years..she wanted no kids. We have a great marriage without all the lovey dovey shit. We both have the same sense of humor. When she goes to one of her millions of girls she knew in kindergarten or whatever...It's cool. We sort of do our own think, but would never cheat on each other. I hate to admit it I'm afraid to.

Keesha was great. Should have been Keesha and Dan...but she's got a nice boyfriend, 37, not married yet Renny said in one interview tonight, "Jez, I told the girl if you love a puppy, you can love a baby!!!"Also some interviews are at CBS/2...the local L.A. station. Main CBS.com BB10 click on Video...I'm crashing...Take care, ILD!!! Good Bless America...LenRay

well in this day and age, I think it is ok to just wear what you want, she did have a nice top on with the jeans and heels, so if she was comfortable, I say go for it. Some people like to get all decked out like Renny. I loved that little black dress she was wearing, she looked great, Jerry was casual too, with a shrt sleeved shirt on.

she was wearing the jeans the whole season when she was on the block

i just guess she isnt a dress type of girl

jmho

Yeah, but that was a t-shirt type dress and was very casual. I think she looked nice. The others wore the same things they wore in the house too. It was no big deal. She always seems to be put under the microscope with what she wears and what she says, and her actions good, bad, or indifferent? I can't image why the girl has insecurities out the wazoo when she is pick apart for everything including breathing and chewing. IMO, she played a hell of a game and I am happy she won AC $25k prize.

You go girl!!!

Keesha likely has insecurities because she lives in Los Angeles where 30-year old blondes are terrified of the clock - especially if they want to make it in the movies - and where women far prettier and younger than her are on their way - in the movies or TV - or on their way to Los Angeles to take her place.

My honest advice to Keesha (I swear I am not being mean) would be to get a voice coach and downsize the 'plants.

Renny wore great shoes. Keesha looked like the airline had lost her luggage. Libra's dress was much too brief. Michelle's outfit was maybe the best but not flattering to her. April - I honestly thought she looked ok. April needs a good hairdresser to work on bringing out those spectacular eyes. Angie has terrific legs. The best of them all. Ollie - OMG! poor guy. Jerry looks like a retired guy. Dan and Memphis looked awful and uncomfortable in their clothes.

I will say about Will, clothes look wonderful on him.

Archived