Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

Renny served her purpose (entertainment value) this season but I wouldn't consider her a bb gamer at all. She had a nasty side just like most of the rest of them. I didn't like her over-the-top intense paranoia all season and she was downright mean to Dan more than once when he was only trying to kid around with her. She was really mean-spirited more than a few times. She's not all that, imo...but she obviously thinks she is. I'm glad too that she didn't win AC.

Oh, the one thing that really turned me regarding Renny was that during her housecalls interview, when Gretchen asked her if she would be friends with Keesha outside of the house, Renny said she didn't know, that she'd have to wait and see. Where was all that "I love Keesha" loyalty crap then? I found her to be quite fake at that point. On the other side of the coin, when Gretchen asked Keesha, after her eviction, if she'd be friends with Renny, Keesha was gushing so much Renny love it was ridiculous.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kywildcat i couldnt have said it better

thats why i gave all 8 of my votes to keesha

jmho

thanks i was nervous at q and a because it seem april wasnt a fan of dan at all

vesper hope its not a one and done here at morty's

hope to see ya bb 11

jmho

Oh, the one thing that really turned me regarding Renny was that during her housecalls interview, when Gretchen asked her if she would be friends with Keesha outside of the house, Renny said she didn't know, that she'd have to wait and see. Where was all that "I love Keesha" loyalty crap then? I found her to be quite fake at that point.

I always knew she was fake. She knew she needed someone to buddy up to and chose Skreesha to grasp on to. I think if Renny had the chance she would have turned on Skreesha.

She wanted that AC prize so bad she could taste it. Renny was just an annoyance to me up until she started begging viewers to be her favorite. Total turn off. I didn't vote in AC (never do) but Skreesha was as good (if not better) than some others to win the money.

Listen I will agree with Renny's paranioia, but in no way was she mean to Dan, he deserved what the hell he got, he drove her crazy with his silly immature bs and I do not blame her one bit, I would have gone off on him like a rocket, I hate that crap, I do, he just would not leave well enough alone, I do not think at all that Renny deserves to be called MEAN, a little outlandish and paranioind, but not mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

finger banger,lolololol :smilielol:

CONGRATS KEESHA! I KNEW I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED YOU!!

i didnt vote because of like

it was more of antirenny votes for me

jmho

Renny was not that bad, I do not know why in the world anyone would vote for that old coot jerry, serioulsy

I do not think at all that Renny deserves to be called MEAN, a little outlandish and paranioind, but not mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, okay...how about "nasty" then? ;) Even during that part where Dan was kidding with her about the time zone, Renny was just hateful and nasty to him during that, while he was laughing and smiling and trying not to call her out on being wrong.

Just another instance of perception. We can watch the same things but see something totally different.

Archived