Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope this bites Mempits in the butt! He is a scum bucket. He was telling Jerry "We are both business men Jerry, it is just a business deal" Jerry actually told him he didn't trust him and that he lies. Mempits told him "Bull$hit" Mempits tried again and Jerry just basically told him to go back off in his own jack yard. (not in those words)... Good for Jerry... I still don't like him though.

I agree good for Jerry! (even though I'm not a fan of his either).

The good thing is that Memphis will almost have to let Dan win the final HOH or he will be the one that has to boot Jerry. Memphis would have Jerry pissed at him if he boots Jerry in the finals. So that would be Jerry angry and Keesha and Renny.

unless Memphis does take Jerry.

That don't make any sense either cause then Dan, Renny and Keesha would be mad at him and the then there's April who could never stand Memphis and she has Ollie doing whatever she wants. Memphis is STUPID if he thinks he can win against Jerry, thats why it make no sense to me why he is keeping him he could have made a deal with Keesha to take him if she won HoH and he would have stood a better chance of getting the 500K if he had, cause April, Ollie and Michelle and Dan would vote for him over Keesha but not Jerry. This will deff. bite him in the butt, and I'll be laughing the whole time!

That don't make any sense either cause then Dan, Renny and Keesha would be mad at him and the then there's April who could never stand Memphis and she has Ollie doing whatever she wants.

Very good point. I had not thought it out.

memphis is gonna have a hard time winning vs jerry or dan

i see michelle maybe voting for dan based on info i am getting from promo

jmho

me too...even without the promo (I haven't seen it). Let's be real...even when Michelle was ticked at Dan for voting jesse out, she still couldn't stay mad at him. I think she may be crushing on him a little bit..I'm a girl, I know these things. But ya, she can't stay mad at him for long... it's Dan...look at how adorable he is!!!

Memphis up in HOH with Dan now. Dan asked him if he was going to tell Keesha. Memphis said he can't. (He said earlier that Bb won't let him) Dan said can you sneak and tell her?

Memphis assure Dan again that they won't change the HOH endurance comp just for Jerry. Dan does not like Jerry in the F3.

Memphis just told Dan, "I ain't losin' to that mf'r. It'll be a cold day in hell." (referring to Jerry while talking to Dan in hoh.)

hmmmmm...I'll be lmao if memphis takes Jerry to F2 and Jerry beats him.

I think Dan is obviously suspicious that Memphis is up to something but there's nothing he can do about it now.

I don't think Memphis likes any of these people. Including Dan. I find it ridiculous that BB won't allow Dan to tell Keesha. Not sure that I believe that. Although BB is pretty frikken ridiculous this go 'round.

I have to say that I don't like Memphis keeping-on about the gold bars. I find that distasteful and it makes me not like him. Memphis appears to me a hungry guy, unhappy, seldom smiles, closed. I would not want a relationship with Memphis. I think he would be very difficult. IMO

slimcruz said "I don't think Memphis likes any of these people. Including Dan. I find it ridiculous that BB won't allow Dan to tell Keesha. Not sure that I believe that. Although BB is pretty frikken ridiculous this go 'round."

You got that exactally right... Memphis straight out said that he would never hang out with 'these people'...

What Memphis doesn't realize is that he's being played by Dan.

Dan KNOWS Memphis is doing his dirty work for him and that he'll still get Keesha's vote in the end, and that she'll try convincing the other jury members to do the same.

Memphis is an idiot for allowing Dan to look like the good guy. Doesn't he realize he's now playing for 2nd place?

Dan won this thing if he's in the final 2. And Jerry won if he's in the final 2.

That is my biggest fear is that Memphis will win, and that would be sooo wrong, he really has done jack in this game, he won veto where it counted, but he floated and used the others to further himself, his playing is and was totally different than Dan, Dan is proactive, and Memphis has been totally reactive to his situation. I hate him, I am not crazy about Jerry but would love to see him win over Memphis, and begrudgingly I would like to see Dan wwin over Jerry, and over Memphis of course. I hate Memphis, and hate is a very strong word for me.

I wouldn't sign onto a reality game show to like anyone. If I were to go onto BB it'd be to win the money, not make pals. You want friends go to a party. Kudo's to Memphis and the others for coming this far.

I just watched the part on BBAD where Memphis told Dan it was OK to talk to Keesha and for Dan to throw Memphis under the bus. Memphis said OK of course. It is important for Memphis to keep playing Jerry so he gave Dan permission to trash him. I love watching this game. :food-smiley-005:

oh so dear old Memphis, upstanding guy that he is gave Dan his permission?? give me a break, I watched the whole thing last nite, and I see no point in any of this stuff at all, no reason for it.It is important?? for Memphis to keep playing Jerry??? what?? they are down to the end, it is each man for themselves. If Memphis wins he will take Jerry to F2 not Dan, in my opinion, so why is Dan even bothering with Memphis?? Dan has got Keesha in his cornor, Dan needs to be very aware of Memphis and the fact that he will turn on a dime, and that he is setting it up to take jerry if he wins hoh. I am beginning to hate watching this show, this is not the BB I know and love, and has not been for a cpl seasons.

I just watched the part on BBAD where Memphis told Dan it was OK to talk to Keesha and for Dan to throw Memphis under the bus.

I watched a few minutes of BBAD this morning while getting ready for work and caught that part... and really just didn't understand why he did that or how that helps him for Dan to look like the good guy.

Memphis wants to protect his alliance with Jerry at all costs. I think Dan knows that. Memphis has both people taking him to F2 if they win HOH counting himself he is guaranteed the F2.

Archived