Memphis - Week 9

CeCiMom

From a purely stategic standpoint, it might be better if he votes out Keesha, as far as him making it to final 2. He and Dan would likely be better able to beat Jerry in the final HOH comps than Keesha. BUT I'm sure Memphis still is holding onto the fact that he has a final two deal with Keesha (and everyone else) so he figures she will take him if she wins final HOH. SO, I'm sure he figures it is perfectly safe to boot the Jerry.

Are you ppl insane? It would be BRILLIANT to keep Jerry over Keesha as far as F3 goes. We all know there's an endurance HOH coming up next...it would be RETARDED to keep Keesha over Jerry for this when he always drops first. As far as Q & A goes, Dan can hold his own against Jerry. For all we know, Keesha threw the last comp because she thought she'd be safe.

Be smart boys, take the old man!!!!

I totally agree with these posts.

Line up the contestants...Dan has won 2 HOH, so has Jerry and Keesha...Memphis hasn't won a HOH yet. Dan has won 2 POV, and Jerry won one or was it two?! Keesha about the same and Memphis has won 2-3.

I think they should boot Keesha, and go toe to toe w/Jerry...He will not last in an endurance comp, that advances round one winner automatically to final round...Jerry is not that smart or skilled, so if one loses to Jerry, they deserve to go home!

Even though D/M have have played the game way better than J, if it were J against D or M F2 I think they would lose...His age and how he's been able to dodge eviction will win him the money...Plus, he's been busy planting and watering his sympathy seeds...The dudes might have a chance to win against Keesha, but they won't have A/O/M vote for sure...If J goes to jury he will vote on game play [me thinks]...This will be interesting, that's for sure.

I'm for the Renegades, I think they have had awesome game play...Dan was brilliant when choosing Michelle to go w/him on the trip and equally as brilliant for not disclosing THAT choice to the remainding HG...And once it's revealed that he was AP...Which I don't know when that will be disclosed...That may sway the jury even more that he was able to pull that off...Since he was linked to Brian from jump, he was in the cross hairs, he's done a far superior job than Memphis...Dan is very cunning...I wouldn't mind seeing a Will-Boogie v. Dan-Memphis in an All-Star!! The DR sessions would be worth tuning in for alone! :)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Memphis has just offically disgusted me!

10:40 am BBT M - she was talking about managing, managers don't have to be hooter-ific. She needs to stop I mean she is 30 years old... I could never date someone like that!

THIS statement coming from an idiot that just bragged about how he wants everyone to go look at his myspace page and see all the pictures with him and all the girl in the bikinis, the contests that he runs... then he has the freakin nerve to say Ashley is a cocktail waitress, she is in for the hustle.

Memphis is seriously a freakin pig...

Memphis should totally take Keesha to the final 3. #1 - Her only friend in the jury house is Renny. #2 - She won her two HoH's by sheer luck. - first by default and super lucky on the 2nd. #3 - She doesn't last long in endurance, all she does is complain. I wish Memphis would realize there is no guarantee what the final competitions will be. He is getting way too cocky and confident. And he's going to lose Keesh'a & Renny's vote if he gets rid of her now. I can only see this going badly if he keeps Jerry. Jerry sheer hatred of Dan and Memphis has fueled him for almost the entire game. he thinks they need to be punished for lying in a game about lying. I can totally see him pulling out a cluth win in a question and answer contest. It will serve them right if they take J to the final 3 and he ends up winning.

I am completely disgusted moreso by no balls Memphis. To say that shit about Hooters girls. He is practically calling them hookers im my eyes and he has gotten to know Keesha for who is she not her job. I think he sucks and my hatred for him grows by the second.

I wish a call can be made for all the Hooters girls to come out and rally behind Keesha and give Memphis some shit on finale night.

I want to know, how being a "mixologist" makes you better than being a Hooter's girl? Sorry, but I know how much they make, I can see why Keesha is working it until she can't any longer.

Agreed Kywildcat. I didn't get the whole "what kind of parents take their kids to Hooters deal." Hooters is nothing more than a Fridays with hotter chicks. LOL! At least at my Fridays anyway.

LOL! I'm sure lots of girls have rejected him! The other night Dan was asking him what is the worst way that he ever broke up with a girl and he said he just quit talking to her, she didn't even exist anymore... the boy obviously was born ball-less!

This is not the first time the boys have talked about getting the 4 thousand in gold bars from Jerry. They have talked about this for weeks. He has told Keesha that he wants to give this money to his grandchildren, so I don't think he will give it up. I have lost what little respect I had for dan or memphis now. The two 25 year olds are asking for the only money left on the table from a 75 year old man. They say they can use it to go to Vegas and pay for a nice room and booze. Why work for something, when you can rob an old man? They must be so nice to their own grandparents. Nice guys. I hope either Jerry or Keesha win now. I've lost interest in this season. Seems like a repeat of Adam and Ryan. Bye Shelia/Keesha. :nemoani:

It would be BRILLIANT to keep Jerry over Keesha as far as F3 goes. We all know there's an endurance HOH coming up next...it would be RETARDED to keep Keesha over Jerry for this when he always drops first. As far as Q & A goes, Dan can hold his own against Jerry. For all we know, Keesha threw the last comp because she thought she'd be safe.

Be smart boys, take the old man!!!!

:food-smiley-005:

This is not the first time the boys have talked about getting the 4 thousand in gold bars from Jerry. They have talked about this for weeks. He has told Keesha that he wants to give this money to his grandchildren, so I don't think he will give it up. I have lost what little respect I had for dan or memphis now. The two 25 year olds are asking for the only money left on the table from a 75 year old man. They say they can use it to go to Vegas and pay for a nice room and booze. Why work for something, when you can rob an old man? They must be so nice to their own grandparents. Nice guys

I agree completely with you southpaw44, I really liked Dan in the past but when he started talking about taking Jerry little $4,000 compared to what he will probably already will win in final 2 it disgusted me! don't get me wrong I'm no Jerry fan but why take what little bit he will get and look like a greedy jerk to America? He has no class. Even Memphas said he would feel kind of bad about doing that and Dan still kept trying to talk him into it.

Yeah, but I think that was to make Memphis the bad guy in all of that. He isn't going to do it. He doesn't have the balls for it. Where is the guy bragging the other night that he tells it like it is and doesn't give a shit. I don't see that guy today.

If Memphis boots Keesha I will have to root for Dan. Not get on the Dan train or anything like that but I never liked or disliked Dan, was just so-so about him. Memphis and Jerry. To me, they are the same kind of men. They both think women are less than them. Both are selfish and egocentric. They are so alike in many ways. Must be why they hated each other from the start. Saw the worst of themselves in eaxh other.

So, won't be on the Dan train but I'll wave a little Dan flag and say "yeah" if he wins over one of those jerks.

Memphis hitting Jerry up for the cash. Says he wants it for collaterol, Jerry so no way. Memphis says its just a business deal. Maybe Jerry will po off Memphis and Keesha will stay. :animated_scratchchin:

Jerry is having none of it, guess that shows how much he trusts Memphis.

Archived