Pov - Week 7

Misha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:animated_wave: Hi, thanks for addressing my post, no apology needed, it's all good!

I just had to put my information in, the experiences I have had with this word

I'm glad some of you have given me an insight into your thoughts as well, that's how we all learn from each other!

i heard he got warning

Dan appears to have become the cocky HOH just like all those proceeding him. It's pretty apparent none of them can be HOH without getting an attitude. lol

Agreed. But it doesn't count if you're the favorite.

The smugness he has is annoying. I think he thinks he's better than the others in the house. He's just another hg, if you ask me.

well, I certainly agree with that.

i heard he got warning

Hmmm, I think uvp is a plant. He sure does know when things go on before us. Well, fes up uvp? :inquisitive: :laffin:

He is still my favorite, but I agree... Dan definitely got cocky this week. Then again... he also pulled off the biggest coup of the season. He convinced the other side to do a whole bunch of stupid, silly shit... all for his fun and amusement, knowing that it could get his ass kicked out next week and really just wanting the memories if he had to go home. He's a stupid, silly little shit that you want to smack upside the head for being a dufus, but you laugh anyway and go along as long as you are on his side, because he makes you smile and even through the craziness... protects his alliance, while still trying to individually go for the gold. He isn't going to get it and I think he knows that... but he thought he had to step up to the plate to not be thought of as a floater and he did. He may have beaned the coach with his bat as he threw it aside to run to first plate, but even that was kind of funny to watch.

I'm only irked that Ollie gets to stay. I am however, glad to see he is still being a stupid idiot. I like calling Ollie names when he does stupid shit.

I wish this happened tomorrow though. I have homework due tonight and can't concentrate. I keep coming back. (Granted, I am only two paragraphs away from being done, but still.)

It's like a dark cloud is over the house...well...at least where Michelle and Ollie are standing. Ollie has on his sunglasses and his in the kitchen watching himself eat chips...I bet every chip he crunches on is Dan. Then Michelle is just sitting alone in the BY, staring at nothing.

Is it wrong for me to be so overjoyed?

No Elle. Its not wrong. I'm just trying to get Renny to stop being pissed off at Dan is all. I'm sending her some vibes right now. ~~He saved your ass... he saved your ass... trust him~~

Is it wrong for me to be so overjoyed?

Oh no Elle, you have to share in this enjoyment!!! I haven't posted this much since Libra was in the house, wooohooo!

No Elle. Its not wrong. I'm just trying to get Renny to stop being pissed off at Dan is all. I'm sending her some vibes right now. ~~He saved your ass... he saved your ass... trust him~~

Are you kidding?? Please...trust no one - especially him. LOL

wow...just checked main page...1881 users active in last 15 minutes! Not bad for a monday afternoon/evening...

:)

it was over 2000 earlier

yes he did...and that 's what he said he wanted to do to...give us a show.

:)

Production wants to make sure we watch bb instead of the dem convention Thursday night. That's why the double eviction this week.

Production wants to make sure we watch bb instead of the dem convention Thursday night. That's why the double eviction this week.

Ya BB is a front for the republican powers that be - lol - maybe the game just makes me paranoid - thereare no democrats right - they aren't ever real just admit it.

Ummm... joyami.... I'm not watching a bunch of puffed up politicians drone on about how wonderful they are whether they are republican or democrat in lieu of watching ANY of the BB episodes, no matter if there was a double eviction or not. LOL

Archived