Pov - Week 7

Misha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wonder why some people find "faggot" OK I'm not sure why everyone does but

I know a gay married couple on my street who call each other "faggot" when they feel the other is acting girly.

they don't get offended by the word, they just feel it's a description of a feminine man

Since they are gay and I'm not I just accept it

because of their constant use of it I didn't think it was a bad word, just a kind of description

I was watching a you tube where Keesha Dan and Memphis were watching the spy screen, and I really think Dan is waayy too cocky, for someone who professes to sort of be innocent and an upright guy, he sure does take a lot of pleasure in what Ollie is doing out in the back yard, I may have to agree with UPV and say he has over done it and has really gotton cocky, not tooo sure about him

Ollie is back with a great plan............Michelle is going to go to Dan and promise him the same thing Dan promised Ollie........even better..........Dan can put up both people if she gets HOH...........ummmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,once you get worked over, probably not a good idea to try the same plan LOL

Are you serious did they really say that???

I can see it now: "Hey dude I know you screwed me over and took my manhood away with the this deal, but I'm going to offer you the same deal, but I won't screw you over"

OMG ROFLMAO

I was watching a you tube where Keesha Dan and Memphis were watching the spy screen, and I really think Dan is waayy too cocky, for someone who professes to sort of be innocent and an upright guy, he sure does take a lot of pleasure in what Ollie is doing out in the back yard, I may have to agree with UPV and say he has over done it and has really gotton cocky, not tooo sure about him

I think thats all part of Dan's plan - to make everyone think he's an innocent - it's all game!!! I think he kinda has a right to be enjoying it, I mean his scheme worked and he's pleased......

surly Michelle cannot be serious, and does she not know she is a goner, I thought she said she knew she was getting backdoored??? also dbl eviction,lololol

LSUgirl, I cnanot totally give Dan all the credit, I kinda think he is a ding bat with extreamly great luck, I do not by any means think he is some BB mastermind, and I think he is waay over the top in his schemes. I will say that I do not think he is anything the way he pertrays himself to be and that he prolly just wants to makes sure he looks right to his teaching job, Dan I am sure is a whole different person then we ever imamgined,lol

Dan is enjoying it, I knew he wouldn't be scared of Ollie, poor Ollie's just a squooshy marshmallow, no one is afraid of someone who is scared of an old black and white movie with the worst graphics ever! (even tho I like the movie)

I love Ollie and Michelle's new plan!!! You have to love that group in the house, because there is always THAT group, they call themselves the "good people" ...... They suck at strategy, they have no idea, ever, what people are really thinking, and they are always the first to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. It's always so much fun to see them nominated and then self destruct! Talk about good TV!!!!

I'm sorry smass but I have to address your post...........gay couples call each other "fags" like black friends call each other the "n" word..........not saying I like it but I do know that doesn't make it OK for me to call someone a "fag" OR the "n" word

lol the idiot alliance

I'm sorry smass but I have to address your post...........gay couples call each other "fags" like black friends call each other the "n" word..........not saying I like it but I do know that doesn't make it OK for me to call someone a "fag" OR the "n" word

Well I am happy you brought this up cause I was gonna. I am the mom of a gay child and I can offically tell you that Faggot is not allowed, maybe in the situation that you(smassadi) mentioned but not the way Ollie said it, oh no,lol

yep, for a preachers boy he sure crosses the line.

there is something up in that room isn't there Moxie?? semms to be,lololol

LSugirl, I was not sure but as time went on and he was bedding april I was like does he think this is not out on the worl wide web??? I say he is naieve, but I am beginning to wonder.

Archived