Pov - Week 7

Misha

Jerry was just explaining to Ollie why he picked Michelle to play and not Ollie. Dan owes Ollie, but he might not owe Michelle, so it would be best in Jerry's mind for Michelle to win and take him off than it would be for Ollie.

Ollie says, "I was just wanting to play". So Ollie is the only one NOT playing in POV.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie not playing...hmmmm...it'll be 4 against 2 then. Better odds for team Dan!

I'm fairly certain that I just heard Jerry whisper to Ollie that the pov should not be used to save him...too risky and that Jerry said he's ready to go...

anyone know what time pov comp is being held?

I'm betting on the "sacrificial/voodoo doll" competition.

I don't recall...can you remind me what that involved.... :)

It really doesn't matter who among Jerry / Ollie / Michelle is up on the block. If Memphis is still on there against any of those three, then the real power decision comes down to Renny. I'll have to see Renny actually vote to keep Memphis in this game before I believe it b/c my guess is she'll grab the opportunity to evict Memphis in a heartbeat, regardless of how she lets on to Dan and Keesha.

I don't recall...can you remind me what that involved....

They've had this competition in almost every season that I've watched (since all stars). They have this "Idol/God" totem pole, or something that you have to give the "sacrifice" of the right answer to. Throughout the yard, they have either dolls or something with a name or number written on it. The "Idol/God" gives a clue... they run through the yard to find the correct answer. Each round, the last person to show up with the right answer, or a person with the wrong answer is eliminated. It takes speed and sometimes, cunning to know which answers are correct or not. If they can eliminate Michelle in an early round, the way is clear for them.

I was really pulling for Memphis in this HOH. If he doesn't win the POV Renny will take this opportunity to get rid of him without fail! If he can win the POV at least he has the chance for HOH in the double eviction............. I'll be keeping my eye on the updates for POV outcomes! If Memphis gets evicted I may very well be done watching this season. The rest of them make me ill!

Hmmm, sounds alot like competition musical chairs. :hahohi: Not a good comp for Jerry, hes a bit stiff for running around like that.

How about something like they did in Season 5 where they had to throw the hula-hoops around the flamingos or the veto comp in season 6 with the coasters. Those would be more fair with Renny and Jerry playing.

oh yes...I remember now ..thanks misha.

:)

keesha will win pov

i really hate for hg to get bd and not having the opportunity to play in veto

the plan is to save him to bd michelle

Yesterday they all talked about using the pov to save Memphis if it was won...who knows for sure though until they're faced with the opportunity. Not capitalzing on an opportunity to get strong opposition out of the house though would be foolish...and Jerry is not the strongest of that 3 some.

I really think that Dan, Keesha and Renny want Michelle out...so they very well may use it. Keesha wants Ollie out too...as do Dan and Memphis. Best case scenario is for memphis to win pov...take himself off...then as a 4some...figure out who is best to get out (Manchelle...I hope!!)

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think Dan could win against everyone except Renny! I think all the girls really hate each other so if he took Keesha or Michelle, then April and Libra definitely won't vote for them. I could be wrong but just a thought.

i think comp maybe over bb likes to let hg settled down before they put back on the feeds

I thought Michelle would win the endurance HOH. Didn't happen.

Michelle is smart, but not THAT smart. I think Renny, Dan, and Memphis have her beaten in the brains area. I'm not sure about Keesha... but maybe Keesha is smart enough too.

bb needs to have a better filler then this trivia

like show old comps , fights etc...

these trivia is bs

Archived