Pov - Week 7

Misha

Getting rid of April was Renny's big mistake. That was the start of her slipping in the game. I don't understand how she couldn't have seen the threat that was Keesha/Memphis.

Now Renny knows she is truly on the outside of Dan/Memphis/Keesha.

Dan would be great to take to final two -- they all have to know that now. Plus, I think Renny has lost some respect for him after all this.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing and then I have to leave. Why isn't there more outcry at Ollie's continued use of the word "faggot"? Just curious...

I don't know, but I'm more outraged over Michelles nasty mouth and all the M-fing - she is just about the most classless, disgusting, foul mouthed....... ewwwww I can't stand her!

Yeah his name was Steve or something like that and she was Amanda, it was in season 4 (she slept with David by the way), and all he did was throw a chair at the wall breaking the chair cause he was jealous of her liking David. BB kicked him out right away.

He also told the HG's he had HPV an STD and they went to the producers and told them they weren't comfortable with him being in the house both because of the STD and the hissy fit. I think his boot was a combo of things.

Getting rid of April was Renny's big mistake. That was the start of her slipping in the game. I don't understand how she couldn't have seen the threat that was Keesha/Memphis.

Dan would be great to take to final two -- they all have to know that now. Plus, I think Renny has lost some respect for him after all this.

I agree and didn't understand her nominations. Jerry I could understand. It should have been Memphis in April's place. If she didn't trust him, it would have been the perfect opportunity to get rid of him. He's only started to play the game this week.

One thing and then I have to leave. Why isn't there more outcry at Ollie's continued use of the word "faggot"? Just curious...

Curious of that myself. I'm sure if it were the N word all hell would break loose. The word he is using is just as bad. Don't want to start a heated debate but I agree, that shouldn't be tolerated.

Personally, I think Dan and Memphis are going to the end. Keesha thinking she's got a deal with Memphis is laughable - she's getting played like a fiddle. If Renny, Keesha and Michelle don't get a clue and form an alliance, they'll be gone quicker than sh*t!

I see Jerry and Ollie heading out on thurs. that leaves only the girls and those two boys............... you tell me they won't pick the girls off ............ yeah right - keesha and renny need to WAKE UP!!!

yep too late renny, she was even thinking Dan/Memphis, I wish she got Memphis out during her HOH

I'm surprised Ollie is going this crazy too, what made him think Dan HAD to listen to him? What made him think he had power?

I think that it was yesterday (there is so much going on who can keep it straight) that Ollie said something about - put two people in a room and call them out, the one who yells the loudest is lying - not that Ollie is lying, but he is yelling the loudest and Dan is calm. Hahahaha

:animated_rotfl:

they put Michelle up to back door her so it will be Michelle and someone else.

they put Michelle up to back door her so it will be Michelle and someone else.

I don't buy it - I don't think Michelle will go just yet - I may be wrong, but just a gut feeling. I still see it being Jerry and Ollie.

they all agree to kick michelle out since she is better at the comps

Ollie is back with a great plan............Michelle is going to go to Dan and promise him the same thing Dan promised Ollie........even better..........Dan can put up both people if she gets HOH...........ummmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,once you get worked over, probably not a good idea to try the same plan LOL

He also told the HG's he had HPV an STD and they went to the producers and told them they weren't comfortable with him being in the house both because of the STD and the hissy fit. I think his boot was a combo of things.

I forgot about that Elysium.

You can go here for a bunch of good links to stuff that happened today.

Thanks Marty!

Archived