Pov - Week 7

Misha

thanks Upv, that was great

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks uvp for the OD fight scene link! The final statement in the clip said it all "what makes you think we didn't know about it..." after that Ollie had nothing more to say. HE GOT PLAYED!

the good part of fight was left out

The "word on the street" is Renny is pissed big time.

Well wouldn't you be pissed if someone pitted you against someone you liked? I mean, who would want that headache of trying to figure out who's telling the truth. Just like I stated in one of my earlier posts, I'd be playing the game for myself.

Right telling someone to suck your *bleep* and calling them a fa@@ot is much more manly. Dan isn't insecure, he didn't feel the need to explain any of it. His alliance already knew all along where he stood and what was happening, no reason to get into a shouting match.

I'm about to get off from work and I don't want to leave because I only have the feeds at work.
Savannah, it's time to order take-out, take the phone off the hook and do some serious OVERTIME! (P.S. You can always put two wheelie chairs together and take a nap)...

Yikes!! I mean, isn't this supposed to be a game to which someone wants to win? I'ma huge Laker fan, but I don't get upset if a player on the opposing team scores a bucket!!

Last I checked, there's only one winner! If Ollie wanted to be HOH so bad, he should have held on to that vine a little while longer...plain and simple!! The moment he dropped is the moment he relinquished that desire for real power in the game.

He said it himself...he got "okie doke'd"! It's Ollie who deserves to bhe going home if you want to know the truth. He's the dumb ass who can't win a competition...

I think Ollie starts name calling since you are not aloud to punch someone on the show. If it were me $500,000 is not enough to keep me from knocking someone out who plays me like a fool and puts me against a friend. I hope Ollie nails him before he's the next one evicted.

Dan cannot handle confrontation you can see how he is and how he acts. He claims it's because of his job but he's done some things on the show that the Catholic Church / School may not like and time will tell what they think when the season is over. I'm surprised he's a football coach I can't see him yelling at the refs or the players like you see most coaches do.

Yeah Savannah...or maybe they'll simply be embarrassed by Ollie actually allowing someone to perform his request of Memphis in front of millions of live feed watchers! At least Ollie wouldn't ask Memphis to "pull out" like April did...

I think maybe it's time to introduce the pot to the black kettle...

Renny does have a right to be pissed at Dan...and at keesha and Memphis too. They are all lying to her about Dan forcing Ollie to nom Renny...saying Ollie is now lying to her. Ollie didn't want Renny up...he wanted Keesha up.

Dan created drama at Renny's expense for no purpose that I can see. If all 3 were going to be safe ...and Dan was reneging on the deal anyway...what was the difference who Ollie chose as replacement nom...

all for "good tv"...BS thing to do to a friend...

But don't forget this. Dan gave Ollie the choice of picking Michelle or Renny to save and he saved Michelle. Nuff said.

...or maybe Jerseygirl Ollie can't handle his stupidity being openly displayed for all of us to see!!

Maybe I was seeing things, but didn't Ollie taunt Dan to us by saying he was "calling the shots"? If you ask me, he's damn lucky Memphis didn't punch his clock a while ago. Ollie don't have the smarts to win intellectualy, so he'd of course have to resort to physical confrontation.

One other thing I have to say real quick. Ollie has the biggest damn head I've ever seen! He looks like a Pep Boy...

Renny does have a right to be pissed at Dan...and at keesha and Memphis too. They are all lying to her about Dan forcing Ollie to nom Renny...saying Ollie is now lying to her. Ollie didn't want Renny up...he wanted Keesha up.

Dan created drama at Renny's expense for no purpose that I can see. If all 3 were going to be safe ...and Dan was reneging on the deal anyway...what was the difference who Ollie chose as replacement nom...

all for "good tv"...BS thing to do to a friend...

Thank you!

Archived