Pov - Week 7

Misha

king123, I reallly tried to get into the Mole this season, but I just got so lost in that game, I tried to figure it out but was just lost, I really thought the women doc was the Mole, I was wrong,lol

Well i guess today we get to see all the action, well I won't see it but will hear about it here at Mortys,lol can't wait to see if Ollie goes crazy like he says he will, he cannot do that they will toss him out, Michelle too if they act up too bad,lol, hope they are smart enough to realize that!!!!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i want to see a good fight too, what would they do tho if Ollie hit Dan and or Michelle punched someone too,lol the game would then be a damn mess,lol, well worse than it is

pov ceremony post should be one for ages

3-4 est

dan is dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Renny is getting an earfull from Ollie, Michelle and Jerry. They told how Dan set it all up.

Ollie told Renny that Monica was on the bus with them going to the house.

Yelling starting.

Feed 1: Keesha talking to Dan and Mem...saying how Ollie was trying to get Dan to take out his own players.

Feed 3: Ollie to Michelle freaking out. Saying how Monica was a plant, a fake. Saying how she was in the van riding with them to the show...

Fish...

I guess Ollie wasn't supposed to talk about that?

Feeds back...

Ollie to Michelle and Renny and jerry, "well he screwed me. he wanted me to say your name. he wasn't going to put up Keesha, he's protecting Keesha".

Jerry, "total set up"

Michelle, " asshole that's what he is"

Jerry, "well he's not going to win the money, I'm telling you that right now"

Michelle to Keesha, " going on about how Dan's football pic is a fake..they saw Monica in the caffeteria"

Ollie shouting to dan, "sit down, sit down...why are you running away?"

Dan, "I don't have to sit down and convince anyone."

Dan to camera, "let the chaos ensue".

That just made my stomach turn!!! Did he do it like he planned? I was on the POST POV thread enjoying everyone's take on it all, and it was closed. WHAT HAPPENED??? Oh man Dan!!! I was so hoping for a good outcome but overnight he killed it me thinks??

Ollie still freaking out, "I called the shots all week. I was HOH this week. I'm going to take it for all it's worth"

Keesha to Ollie, "if you had your way, then I would be on the block and Michelle would have been safe"

Memphis to Ollie, "You don't think we didn't know that? We knew what was going on the whole time"

Ollie, "I could care less if you all knew or not. You're safe this week. Congratulations"...he says in a total pissy way.

Michelle to Dan, "I dont know why you did this to me"

Ollie to Memphis, "suck my dick, suck my dick"

Memphis, "don't you f*ing say that to me"

Keesha, "think we didn't f'ing know what was going on"

olie and memphis are gonna fight

ollie told memphis to suck his d**K

Archived