Pov - Week 7

Misha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle to Dan, "you planned this the whole time. If you were going to do this, i don't know why you just didn't tell me?"

Keesha to Memphis, "i dont understand what I'm supposed to be mad about? I'm supposed to be mad that I'm not up on the block?"

Mem to Keesha, " he's just mad that he thought he was calling all the shots?"

R, K, M talking about Monica and seeing her.... trying to understand where this fits in...

Michelle, "I'm being backdoored this week, I know that"

R, K, Memphis says, "I don't care if he is America's Player, we're safe this week"

Keesha just said lets go talk to Dan. Keesha said come on Memphis. Renny said not let us go first and Memphis you stay here. Keesha said why? So Memphis didn't go up with them.

R,K,M laughing about how Ollie came out all upset saying how he was HOH this week.

K, "if you wanted to be HOH this week then you should have stayed up there longer"

They leave the backyard and are going up to see Dan.

Enter HOH room

K to D, "they didn't even make sense, so I'm supposed to be pissed that I wasn't on the block"

Dan to them, "I just hope you're not mad at me"

K to Dan, "I'm not mad... he was telling Memphis to suck his d*ck"

Dan, "He was telling that to Memphis??"

Dan, "I don't want this to turn ugly. i don't want you two (r and k) to yell and scream"

Ollie up in HOH yelling at Dan now. Ollie feels disrespected. Dan took his manhood away from him. He is really angry.

Dan said it is just a game. Ollie is so so mad.

Ollie told Dan to tell everyone that he is a plant. Ollie said Monica is in production. Ollie said he saw Monica in the room.

girls leave, ollie enters HOH room

Ollie to Dan, "why you playing me a fool?"

Dan, "it's just a game"

Ollie, "you hang out all this time up here and it's just a game?" goes on to say how he disrespected him, made him less of a man by "flipping the script like that", and mocked him.

Ollie, "there's no doubt you're a plant in the game. Monica is a fake, I saw her at the production. "

Ollie to dan, "you played April and you played me. You played us twice".

Dan, "well I respect you as a player, that's why you're not up there. I could have put you up because I knew you will come after me next week. If I put you up, Michelle wouldn't be after me."

Ollie, "you made yourself look like a fool to America..... I'll shake my hat off to you though. you played the okie doke on me twice..twice on me, shame on me. So what else are you lying about?"

Dan, "try me"

ollie " you're not really a coach are you?"

Dan, "if that's what you want to believe that's fine"

Ollie, "I dont' think you are, you're not that big"

Dan, "if you think you I took a shot at your man hood i'm sorry because that's not what I was trying to do but if that's what you want to believe then ok".

Ollie leaves HOH room

Memphis to Renny and Keesha, "we need to get Jerry tomorrow"

Keesha, "yep, he's already saying he'll vote for us..... Jerry is secretly happy right now"

Memphis, "oh ya"

Memphis talking about how when the girls left, Ollie was calling him a p*ssy. Saying how he better remember that he's still in the house and it might not be him that comes and sucker punches his @ss.

Ollie, Ollie . Ollie..............now tell ing Michelle how he called Dan out and the other side is so stupid..............get real Ollie..........the only plants in the house are green, in pots

i dont get why he think dan is a plant

maybe monica was at audition with dan

i could see if he seen monica as working there

I do not know why Renny would be thinkin anything about Monica, Monica has nothin to do with anything, and i think Renny is just not happy with however it came down, she is all business and does not like the shennanigans,lol

Dan to Renny, "how is everything going down there?"

Renny, "it's okay"

Dan, "they're not getting in your face are they?"

Renny talks about the chips she's eating....

Dan, "So what are your thoughts"

Renny asks, "what is the deal dan?"

dan, "He got to pick someone to go up on the block"

renny said something that I missed.

Dan, "you either trust me renny or you don't. Which is it?"

Renny trying to make sense of the noms and the deal between Ollie and Dan (why does it matter since Michelle and Jerry are nominated, Ollie is freaking out and burning his own bridges, while all of them are safe...why does any of this matter now??)

FISH

Archived