Pov - Week 7

Misha

I think you are allowed to get pissed wynchgo. After all, this game is essentially a televised social experiment played by human beings who show emotion. But, at the end of the day, I don't think it should be viewed as an indication of how the players are in real life! Well, except for those who resort to physical tantrums!! When Michelle was throwing those pillows back and forth, that to me showed she has definite anger issues outside of the game. Ollie playing Olympic shotputter with the backyard furniture I think is a clear indication of problems he has oputside of the house as well. Memphis being pissed at being put up by Dan to me is a natural reaction of disappointment. If you notice, Memphis didn't follow it up with requests of fellatio using a homophobic slur...

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renny and Jerry are going to be eaten alive by Dan, Memphis and Keesha

so true

ever hear of Appalachian State University no one thought they could beat big bad michigan

You are correct UVP

that is the problem with BB

Sheep

the underdogs are scared to make big moves

they might be going up against kobe bryant, but KB can be beaten (see celtics) if they stick together

let's see if the underdogs of the game get the balls to get together and take down the powerhouse punks!

Ok maybe true. Memphis, Dan, and Ollie were throwing Comps. BUT at least the other 2 men weren't laying in bed hoping to get laid everyday! They were at least socializing and talking to other houseguest.

Ollie only had 1 thing on his mind and that was April, now that the HO is gone he realizes, "OH SHIT, thats right I am here to play a game, and damn look how many other ones are still here".

Still too little too late type deal for him. Just my opinion

He is so surprised that you have to wonder if Ollie has watched Big Brother before. How many times has someone promised another competitor safety to get HOH and went back on their word?

The extent of Dan's lies and manipulation has gone way beyond what is necessary for the game. He went through all these elaborate lies to try to keep people from being mad at him for nominating someone and I think all he has ended up doing is ticking people off.

He has pretty much guaranteed that even if he makes it to the final two that he won't win. Libra, April, Ollie, Jerry, and Michelle wouldn't vote for him. For the end game, the smartest thing for him to do would have been to have kept his word.

Ollie is in the DR, in handcuffs...........(kidding)..........they are telling him, look Ollie, you can stay and meet up with April in sequester someday.............or, we can boot your a** out of here and you will probably never see her again

Umm I guess that would be because he is in his Alliance; I wouldn't be cool with that either. Just like Dan didn't want to be put up as a pawn when Renny was asking.

Ok so you wouldn't be cool with it - but it's just a game? That doesn't make sense. If you're suppose to lie, cheat, steal, backstab, then he shouldn't be an exception. Period! Alliance or not. What's the point of forming an alliance if you have to turn on them?

I think Ollie just got pulled. I don't think he's "only" in the DR. By breaking things and doing what he did... he is a threat to the people in the house and showed that he is far too unstable to remain. It IS a game, but he went too far.

I think you are allowed to get pissed wynchgo. After all, this game is essentially a televised social experiment played by human beings who show emotion. But, at the end of the day, I don't think it should be viewed as an indication of how the players are in real life! Well, except for those who resort to physical tantrums!! When Michelle was throwing those pillows back and forth, that to me showed she has definite anger issues outside of the game. Ollie playing Olympic shotputter with the backyard furniture I think is a clear indication of problems he has oputside of the house as well. Memphis being pissed at being put up by Dan to me is a natural reaction of disappointment. If you notice, Memphis didn't follow it up with requests of fellatio using a homophobic slur...

good post!

I agree there is a difference to the types of normal reactions a stable vs an unstable person should have when angered ...getting mad and yelling is one thing (normal reaction)...throwing things around and threatening violence and violent sexual acts is another. The pillow tossing by Manchelle...eh...not the worst...but her overreactions throughout the season has made me question her stability...

No I wouldn't be cool with being a pawn if it was one of my alliances putting me up!

Most of the time, pawns DO NOT work and the "pawn" goes home.

Yes eventually you have to turn on your alliance BUT not until the other side is gone and the only ones left IS your alliance!

Correct me if I'm wronmg, but didn't that one dude get tossed out of the house for throwing things in the back yard and ignoring BB's requests for him to go into the DR? It's the guy who was the ex-bf of the one girl who was the first to get "April'd" in the BB house...

IMO------if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

no one forced anyone to go there............I can't believe some people are going to get "eaten up" by others..............but if they do, it's their own fault.........it drives me CRAZY to hear people posting good/bad................I think, geez, have you ever played any game?.........you have to be ruthless to win........you have to have the desire to win at all costs..............ONLY exception, don't break the rules.

Archived