Pov - Week 7

Misha

They will probably just give him a warning; they'll blame it on a lack of sex or something.

This has increased ratings too much and they won't do anything to stop the ratings, as long as he isn't threatening anyones life. But they need something to light the fire back up at around 9 PM tonight lol

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with the way Dan went about getting Michelle out and it probably will come back to bite him in the butt (sorry to say, cause I love Dan), but you have to agree it will make good television. I can't wait to see it on Tues. and Thur.

All I got to say is in the famous last words of Michelle "WoW"! lol..

Did they NOT watch Season 6 when Kaysar got played by Jennifer (I think that was her name) and the hold the button comp???? Stupid little Ollie, does not play well with others.

I do not think after listening to this reaction from Ollie that Ollie should maybe not have been in the BB house, they let one slip by, He is naieve and can use the big words and stuff but he really is incapable evidently to handle this turn of events in a mature manner, or realize it is a game , like someone said it is a human experment, and ollie was living it and thinking he really was maybe on his way to winning , well then all hell broke loose and he broke emotionally, so he may not get to stay, i wonder if they are having a shrink talk to him, they should be.

like someone said it is a human experment, and ollie was living it and thinking he really was maybe on his way to winning , well then all hell broke loose and he broke emotionally, so he may not get to stay, i wonder if they are having a shrink talk to him, they should be.

It's all fun and games until someone loses their daily nookie.

IMO------if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

no one forced anyone to go there............I can't believe some people are going to get "eaten up" by others..............but if they do, it's their own fault.........it drives me CRAZY to hear people posting good/bad................I think, geez, have you ever played any game?.........you have to be ruthless to win........you have to have the desire to win at all costs..............ONLY exception, don't break the rules.

So if you have to be ruthless to win, why not break the rules? It's no different then cheating.

I will agree... agreed before the POV ceremony that Dan's play was stupid. But it was definitely funny that he got all of them to say those things. And if he was able to push Ollie to the degree that Ollie gets pulled from the game? Game on. LOL But Dan ain't winning the 500K. LOL He'll have to settle for 50. LOL

I honestly don't seem him litterally harming anyone. I think he would of did it as soon as he said Michelle.

Yes your mouth can be a weapon, from what I understand from the feed posting, he was alone when he was throwing crap around, no one around him.

well I was being serious and I get what you are saying but the truth is April was Ollies very first real girlfriend (eek) and while he was dead serious, who knows what she was, I really think he prolly should not have been thee after seeing this happen, he is not equipped to handle it evidently. I am not feeling sorry for him in the game, but more that he is a human being and I think he has shown us he is unstable, and waay to immature to handle any more of BB.

Correct me if I'm wronmg, but didn't that one dude get tossed out of the house for throwing things in the back yard and ignoring BB's requests for him to go into the DR? It's the guy who was the ex-bf of the one girl who was the first to get "April'd" in the BB house...

Yeah his name was Steve or something like that and she was Amanda, it was in season 4 (she slept with David by the way), and all he did was throw a chair at the wall breaking the chair cause he was jealous of her liking David. BB kicked him out right away.

I agree. Actually... the girls need to think of one thing... Wouldn't Dan be GREAT to take to the end? He just pissed off most of the voters and you think April will be happy about it?

I agree. There is a chance Dan will win $50K for second place unless Jerry or Ollie wins HOH.

Memphis, Keesha and Renny know they can win if they take Dan to F2.

LOL ok you can steal, cheat, and lie but wait not that much. Come on you guys are saying there is a limit to how far you can go ?? Really?

Dan did what he needed to do to get HOH and keep his Alliance intact. He kept his promise with what he swore on his gf and church; but after that fair game dude, he didn't swear on anything else.

With 500K, I can't say I wouldn't of done the same thing. It's called back dooring, I've seen it a million times on here! This isn't anything new.

I don't want anyone to think I'm agreeing with the way Ollie is handling things because I TOTALLY don't think it's called for - unacceptable without a doubt. HOWEVER, I'll say this for the LAST time, he would have NOT reacted this way if Dan would have kept his word.

Dan will NOT win - TRUST me on that. Last season a lot were against me when I told them that Adam was going to win. And look what happened.

Archived