Pov - Week 7

Misha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

early she told the two idiots she knew everything beforehand

wow now both think they are telling her new info

Ollie " I felt like a puppet the entire time"...........

Ummm, Ollie didn't you just boast to all the HG's that you were HOH, you called the shots. Didja forget that already???? How can Keesha keep a straight face here and not call them out is beyond me.

I would never be able to be in the BB house because I would tell the two idiots, not to talk to me. I'd last about one week in the house.

Ollie burned any kind of bridge he had. He should have just kept his mouth shut realizing he was kept off the block both times. If he doesn't win HoH Thursday he needs to win veto or he is 100% gone. I could see Jerry cutting him loose instead of going after Dan and Memphis.

Michelle might still be in a safe position if she didn't go on her revenge kick against Libra and Keesha when Jessie got himself kicked out, swallowed her pride and sided with them instead, and not distanced herself from Memphis. Michelle is the biggest idiot of the season.

OR they could tell them right after one of them WINS HOH. I think that's how they've done it in the past -- kind of a BTW, we need your two noms in one minute. LOL

Yup - that's the way it's gonna go down.

they do tell the new HOH that they must nominate immeadiately because it is a ff or dbl eviction, it will be great, unfortunately Sugar, we are pre-empted, dayum!!!!

Archived