Memphis - Week 6

CeCiMom

omg they're so funny, keesha, mem, and dan...so hilarious! it's like a slumber party..omg, i want to be invited!!! memphis is hilarious the way he keeps saying "keesha...keesha...just go to bed" he's saying it in his production voice and omg, he just climbed ut of bed to touch her and make her sream. i love those 3 together. they really have brought out a sweet and cute side to memphis. like he's giggling like a little school boy. it's so cute to watch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis annoys me the way he rolls his eyes and always saying "blech"...I've never seen a guys so into clothes and fashion even knows a lot about women's fashion.....and talking about how much money he spends on clothes...I find it kinda wierd even for LA guys.......but whatever makes him happy...

I find his gameplay at the same level as Dan sit back and let others do it for him..which is fine if you can win with that strategy.....but the only way he'll win is if he takes April or Jerry to the end....and yet he wants them gone...He would lose to everyone else I think....taking Reeney, Dan Michele or Keesha to the end would be a sure loss for him...imo.

Renny will probably the the first one out of that 4 person alliance because of what she did this week. Renny shouldn't be making moves that make her alliance distrust her. Memphis is going to try to have a final 4 of Dan/Keesha/Himself/Michelle. I can see that coming a mile away.

RE the discussion about Memphis and his designer clothes earlier - isn't it funny that he and his GF dress in expensive designer clothes (or so he says) but he came in the house not even able to afford a car???? Hmmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

very lucky dan won pov

throwing hoh for mr. smart gamer :lol: almost got him bd out

definately. It seems like Memphis and Dan are becoming pretty close (I really enjoy their antics and shenanigans, they're just having fun). If Memphis knows that he escaped a sticky situation by Dan's POV win, then hopefully he'll start competing as well. I think if the two switch it on and compete hard in comps they could be a strong team

yup they do.

herez a pic I found:

LOL! Thanks for going to the trouble of finding a pic. That's hilarious. Ok...I've seen some big balls in my day, but why the heck is that net so enormous? Surely there are no balls THAT big? I thought it would just be a little pocket/pouch in the front, but it's all around arse coverage! That's crazy. How can that be comfortable to wear?

I can't believe that I'm actually responding to this post...anyway, the net is for more than a giant set of cajones. It's to keep OTHER things from popping out. Swim trunks have really big leg holes and it might be a tad embarassing to have your little man come out the leg hole... geeze, I can't believe I wrote this....

Memphis says Ollie is a worthless piece of sh#^. Memphis tells Dan that if Michelle gets nominated and doesn't go home she will come after him because she is crazy.

I told you Memphis was smart... Did he hit the truth on the nail...I told you...he is the only one playing with a level head...

LOL! Thanks for going to the trouble of finding a pic. That's hilarious. Ok...I've seen some big balls in my day, but why the heck is that net so enormous? Surely there are no balls THAT big? I thought it would just be a little pocket/pouch in the front, but it's all around arse coverage! That's crazy. How can that be comfortable to wear?

Um, it's like a sewn in pair of underwear. Comes in mesh or poly. My son has both.

Mesh in swim trunks should be outlawed...everything gets caught and pinched in it. You have to keep readjusting your junk...looks like you're playing with yourself. That's not something ya wanna do in public...ya know!?

lol marty....no no no....that doesn't get stuck in the mesh...but bits and peices and parts etc, do...and things get kind of bunched and out of place if ya know what I mean...

I ain't going to get any more graphic than this...so you'll have to trust me on this one...

:food-smiley-005:

Archived