April - Week 6

CeCiMom

gsn, she use that excuse for Memphis that he won the car, she wanted him out of the game...but the truth is, Ollie told April that Memphis was coming after her when Keesha was HOH. Memphis didnt realize April and Ollie were together in the begining and he told Ollie if he ever won HOH, he would put up April because she was dangerous.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Keeshas saying the same thing about April, well she won this and that.... so as stupid as it is, its very common to want someone out because you're jealous of what they won and you dont want them winning the big money too.

I think they should vote for strategeic reasons too but alas jealousy gets the better of them.

i notice thats its only bb woman that are jealous of those that won prizes

April is so convinced that America loves her. She is sure she would win America's Choice at the end for money like JamesBB9 did. She has such a big heart you know..... ;)

Funny that Michelle also thinks America loves Jessie.

Delousional people.

Out of everyone, I feel Memphis was the most jealous.

April has to know how much she will get for those clothes on ebay or she is an idiot.

I didn't see jealousy on Memphis face (over A. cloths) more like astonishment. Why would he be jealous of women's cloths? He's got the car. Thinking a heck of a lot more $ (if sold) then those off the rack "designer" duds.

On the live feeds, Memphis was saying how much winning those clothes would have meant to him. He loves fashion and feels no one else in the house does.

I also heard him say the night that she opened the boxes that the clothes would have been more appreciated by him, that he is into fashion and then Keesha chimmed in and said think of the suits you would have gotten and the coats or jackets, oh yes, he was very jealous, I think more so than Keesha.

hey he picked the box, he had FIRST choice.

But I guess he would have more reason to be upset than Michelle, he actually won(had the most pounds) and still got the booby prize.Michelle finished next to last and wondered WHY did I get the uniTARD?

In the BB preview I just saw, April looked and sounded like a dead ringer for Lindsay Lohan.

Correct me if I am wrong ,but dan told April he would let her know in advance if he was voting her out?

If dan was going to keep her, the only scenario I can think of is he would have taken her off,so she would be able to vote if he were sideing with her and Ollie,and Michelle,correct?She has to realize that by him not using it on her, she is TOAST,right?

Did I miss something with my thought process? Is there any scenario where he would still vote to keep April after not using the POV on her?

April is really clingy with Ollie 2nite. I don't usually watch those two. Is she always like that? And he can't sing her praises enough. I have seen that many times. The "you've got such a big heart" crap. She's probably the prettiest girl he's ever had, which isn't saying much.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name