Sunday, August 10th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree shipp! That would be ideal... buh bye to Libra, skank-bondage-barbie, sir shrivles and unfortunately Ollie (he just seems to be a waste of space). And April is dumb as dirt! Did you see her face when he stood up to applaud Janie? Also when Ollie spoke to Matt and said "he was trying to pull a Matt". She deserves it though, she is a doormat well actually a mattress...

Remember how so many people hated Natalie as if she were the Whore of Babylon? Compared to April, Natalie was Queen Elizabeth I, the Virgin Queen, (Natalie never "went all the way" with Matt). Don't get me wrong, Nat was no perfect person. But she caught at lot of hell from fellow HGs, unlike this bunch who have no issues with April's whoring. I gues Jerry takes his hearing aid out before he goes to sleep!!

Seeing the older cast members of Big Brother reminded me so much of why I really don't like the current cast.

All of the older casts had so much more personality & even if you didn't like them you still enjoyed watching their charisma on camera.

Seeing Matt, was funny...him making reference to Ollie & Ollie saying he's trying to live up to being like Matt..very funny considering what we know.

I think it might be time for another BB Allstar with even members from before BB7 too that didn't get a chance to play again.

Shapiro leaving is when you started getting freak show contestants. That's Grodner for you. Totally out of touch and could probably double the viewership if she wasn't so lowbrow about every aspect of the show. Slop being a prime example. "Haha, we make half of them eat mud and the other half eats lobster in front of them. It's funny!"

i cant belive no boddy Notice Jerry at Janelle "Helllooooo! Janelle!(looked like he wanted to squuesh hers 2)

Order of Hateness: April,Jerry,Michelle,Libra

Dont Care about: Ollie

PPl that rule of Awesomeness: Keesha(best gameplayer),Renny,Memphis,Dan

Boy so many fish dying in the house, i hope no more die

Jerry picking Janelle...of course he would...he's such an obvious old letcher.

I was disappointed in the return of the old hgs segment though...I wanted to see a bit more of them and it just seemed anticlimatic to me.

Boogie and his 2 enormous pit stains didn't fail to disgust me...

Janelle...looked amazing...that's about it though...

Jen...lame story she came up with...but I still like her. I think she may have wanted to get the answer wrong so they'd have food...just so like her to do that...afterall we all know what she'd sacrifice to not eat slop! :eat:

Jun...didn't get to show her sacastic wit...I use to love reading her BB blogs...(does she still do them?) she was one of my all time favs.

Matty...hahaha...the Natty comment in the bushes was priceless. He's such a scalliwag (;))

the rest...I never liked Jase...so eh, Amy...not as interesting when she's sober..so eh, ...forget who else was there..so eh to them as well...

Boogie was on that show that Dr. Will is in on Bravo, about the plastic surgeons, anyway he was on there getting something done to his underarm sweat glands, oh, botox, eveidently you can botox those glands and it cuts down on persperation, he definately needed a cpl shots,lolol

april in hoh room comment towards michelle brother was funny

because of memphis take on it

Ok haven't had to read everyones entries so if I'm repeating what someone already said, sorry. But did anyone catch what Michelle said last night? She was saying how Dan is going to burn and going on and on about him lying so on and so forth. Then in the very next breath she said "you can't be honest in this game, you have to lie, cheat, and steal"

OMG people are down right stupid. She is only p*ssed that he chose to go with the other team. OH WAIT no he didn't decide WE DID!!!!

I can't wait until some of them go home and watch how they acted. At least Dan had the deciency to take off his cross. Jerry needs to take off his Military clothing!

It's a late night talk show like Letterman/Leno only fresh and friggen hilarious. So far, Julie Chen and the HGs have been on the show twice. Craig will interview them and see how things are going from inside the house. It's been airing every Wednesday night.

So far you've missed him making fun of Jesse, hitting on April and Angie, and making sexual innuendos with Michelle. He also led them to believe that the Earthquake was bogus. It's been really funny. You should watch.

There are links to watch past Craig Ferguson episodes in the BB10 Pictures subforum too...through clipser.

Jem usually posts new ep links on thursdays

:)

Archived