Sunday, August 10th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was afraid to look at this thread because I did not want to spoil it for myself, but I have no patience and I am so glad I looked because now I know nobody else is watching Big Brother either! I am also watching Jerry eat ice cream and call Dan out as the AP and explaining why he thinks Dan is the AP. Umm Jerry you are right!Dan is the AP!!LMFAO!

Jerry is right and wrong about Dan being America's player. Dan is no longer America's player. He USED to be AP... for one week. But Jerry is blaming everything on him and that is wrong. I do not like Jerry's attitude and how he is so vindictive regarding those he does not like. He's a cantankerous old man who is just mean spirited.

Okay... 7:43pm. Is it on yet?

showtime

wtf does michelle have on those heels

dan swearing with or without your cross is same thing

first I seen that fight, Renny was a bit touchy, I didn't take Michelles comment as an attack but Renny did and Libra did not swear on her kids, Ape knew that would trigger Michelle to bring up the letter from home, and Jerry..grrr old man needs to shut up...the attack on Dan's religion wrong Memphis reaction great, and April what the hell does she know about a good Catholic, bet she aint seen the inside of a church since baptism

michelle what a dumb question

LOL omg I just saw April get all up in Libra's face. All I have to say is if she had done that to the right person, she would have gotten the dog crap slap out of her. She is a bold little skank gotta give her that much. It is amazing that there are just arguments in the house and not actual fights. I know it has a lot to do with the money, but some folks would put that on the shelf to get some instant satisfaction.

Memphis imitating April is priceless.

Does anything excite Memphis?

Wow, look at Libra's face in the HOH...that face tells alot. Can anyone say jealous?

Why oh why do these people go on this show if they are going to ball their eyes out over family? I don't get it.

no mention of keesha anywhere

who was closet to memphis :lol:

OMG April is the lowest of the lowest piece of dirt in that house. I know I watched the feeds when most of this transpired but seeing it on the tv her phoney bs and gigdy gigdy for Michelle SOOOO FONY...Memphis was so right....Libra so right.. But we all know Michelle aint buying it in reality...

Archived