bb2 bunky i like bunky

bb3 amy :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005:

bb4 jun winner but i thought allison was better player

bb5 jase mirror mirror on the wall

bb6 janelle thirdplacenelle

bb7 boogie without win and bb6 he wouldnt have won

bb8 jen :cartoon_tinkerbell:

bb9 matt redsox sucks

bb10 brian why is this loser back at least bring back hg that lasted past 1 week

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll looking forward to seeing this comp. Not because of the past hg's (except Brian... he's yummy ;) ) But, because I want to see the BB10 hamsters get clued into how the rest of us are feeling towards them... at least I'm hoping to see that.

I am looking forward to tonights show. Anybody want to make a prediction as to whether or not TPTB will insert a "crickets chirping" sound when Libra gets up and nobody claps for her?

I think they will. They gave Jameka an organ playing when she prayed... they will give Libra some crickets chirping.

Oh can't wait to see Janelle running around and jumping up and down and kissing the other blonde's asses. And Boogie, it's always a joy to see his ugly face.

Seeing Amy and the Bunkster again is ok.

Matt and Jase should be very busy checking themselves out and throwing bouquets at themselves.

Jun and Jen...separated by one letter, yet so unlike.

yup... 60 minutes on now...grrrrr!

wow 60 miniutes going extra

what was on before?

It's sad I have cable with on demand, a bunch of dvd's to watch, books to read and I'm sitting around waiting for a reality show to start.

Where did it all go wrong?

I'm pathetic...here I sit waiting...watching Jerry eat ice cream...all 4 feeds....ugh! :wacko:

60 minutes should be over between 7:40 and 7:45 (central) - I flipped the channel over at 6:40 and golf was still on, but I think it went off right after that. Also, at just before 7:30 the last (I think) segment was starting, then they have Andy Looney, so about 7:45 should be right.

You must be a real Jerry fan....I'm just staring at the Mortys screen.

:lol2:

I'm just trying to understand your fascination with him...not seeing it though...eh to each their own I guess...;)

Morty's screen...hmmm...that has to be more interesting...thanks for the suggestion :)

Archived