Sunday, August 10th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am completely repulsed but Jerry. How dare he say "Hiding behind your cross"... sick bastard! Jerry hid behind our honorable Marines! JERRY decided to go back on his word, we, America, had a part in Dans vote. Jerry needs to go, I am sick of that perverted s.o.b. Harsh? Yes... but that is how I feel.

I am watching the show right now and am just getting heated. April, is such a skanky whore... her wanna be-toughie wouldn't last a day where I live. She would pop off at the mouth and someone would do the honors of making her skank mouth properly equipt for a new set of dentures! Jerry needs to just shut his shrivled b!tch a$$ up. I cannot even believe these people. And Michelle... the audacity to say "Probably burning". Are you serious??? She just needs to skip-to-my-loo right on down the yellow brick road and take the scarecrows spot and ask for a brain! I have a whole new respect for Memphis. And I think Dan is a genuinely wonderful guy. I may not agree with all of his beliefs but I think he is real... UUUUUGH! These other people!I hope they all feel like the worthless pieces of garbage that they are after the see the show. They ALL owe Dan an apology, expecially that punk Jerry. Worthless piece of trash! I am only liking Renny, Memphis, Dan and Keesha right now. The thing that bites is I was 'on the fence' with Michelle, but she is slipping quickly!

I agree about Jerry. I live in a big Military town and most of the retired service men and women I have known over the years are fine, upstanding citizens. I'm sure many of these fine Americans are disgusted for Jerry's antics.

king... admit it... you like Keesha cause of her rack. LOL

As for Jerry? I said last night that he is now on my bottom rung of absolute least favorite and that feeling has not changed one bit. Why is he so upset about Dan possibly being AP? Because he is scared that America would try to vote HIM out. And Jerry... at this point.... I would DEFINITELY vote you out of the house.

If they offer someone to be AP one more time... I would offer it to Michelle so she could switch the house up one more time and try to get Jerry out. LOL

well I am pissed, I went to work, and I had no idea that CBS would be behind so I did not extend the time for the dvr to record it past the usual hr, damnit,lol. How soon will it be availabe somewhere to see the show. I usually am very good about checking the times and mak9ng sure I have it recording passed the time, I am bumbed

Well said LenRay. I come from a long line of Service Men and Women and have friends in active Military and those I have spoken to that are aware of Jerry on BB are repulsed. The fact that he, himself, mirrors all that he is putting off on Dan. One sick man...

I am right there with you Misha... I wouldn't have to think twice about casting a vote to evict that jerk. LOL! I like Keesha too and I am a straight woman! LOL!~ I just think she is funny as all get out and would totally hang out with her!

Michelle and Renny are up in HOH talking about Dan being America's Player. They are just reeming him up one side and down another. Renny should be defending him because he has been such a good person to her. Renny is feeding Dan to the wolves. I am disappointed in her.

Is this all they have to talk about? I wish they would leave Dan alone. They keep at him and it makes him go back in the shadows. I would love to see him come out and play the game but if they are on his tail all the time how can he.

Oh now they are saying Libra and Dan are the secret couple.

I agree shipp! That would be ideal... buh bye to Libra, skank-bondage-barbie, sir shrivles and unfortunately Ollie (he just seems to be a waste of space). And April is dumb as dirt! Did you see her face when he stood up to applaud Janie? Also when Ollie spoke to Matt and said "he was trying to pull a Matt". She deserves it though, she is a doormat well actually a mattress...

Myss, yup I caught the look on April's face. And the Matt remark. She said she's in love with Ollie and is going to marry him (BBAD) HAH. Where do they find these people. Needy and stupid.

Archived