Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to Libra do some major bragging about her home and life for a little while now. This woman does not live in the real world. $2000 in one day for Christmas ornaments, $2100/mth for childcare (while she works from home), 2 cleaning ladies, she said her dh made $30k/month for awhile. Brag, brag, brag, blah, blah, blah.

She said her living expenses are $10,000.00 per month.

She owns the world according to her...then she must just be an attention whore because I can't think of any other reason why she's on the show.

Shoot, with all that money, she could have just bought a nice vacation away from them. I think she wants to be "discovered", that's the only logical reason I can think of that she would do BB. I don't think it will happen though, thankfully!! :animated_rotfl:

OH DANG - she is talking about people posing for Playboy. Don't think you have to worry about that dear Libra!

Can you say a vacation away from her family! That's why she is there.

That's what I thought too Joy, but with that kind of money she could have any vacation she wanted. And if hubby is willing to watch the kids now, I'm sure he'll be willing to watch them when she vacations.

So, it comes down to either she's so full of crap about the money (portraying herself to be something she's not) or she's just another attention whore who wants to be on tv.

I sort of read between the lines of Libra's gradiose tales. Didn't she also she "Me and my husband we need a break"....maybe Libra thinks this will help a disentegrating marriage. Hope not. Does she have post partum depression?

Does she have post partum depression?

You mean clinically and she was "sent away" from the kids. I'm sure the plans for BB were made while she was pregnant. :) But who knows maybe she was/is.

But, you're right Len - Libra's biggest problem are her grandiose thoughts and that includes thinking she'll be the next best thing since slice bread when everyone gets a load of her on a reality tv show.

Did anyone catch Libra on BBAD last night?? OMG, the girl was talking sex like a truck driver (no desrespect intended to all the truck drivers).

OMG, the girl was talking sex like a truck driver (no desrespect intended to all the truck drivers).

Nope, but she was getting herself all worked up when she was mentioning Gustavo the Venezulean neighbor earlier in the night.

I use that term too "like a truck driver" when it comes to cursing and always wonder how many truck drivers I'm offending. :)

I mentioned that earlier in the season, kat, and no they aren't allowed to sing, but the fact that she put it out there means that all the "talent agents"(probably agents scraping the bottom of the barrel) might be interested.

I wasn't a Libra hater but the more I hear her talk, she definitely makes it hard to like her.

I'm starting to think, she's full of crap about her money, she's an attention whore and the most self centered, self involved, person I've ever seen.

The comment Libra said at the dinner table was clearly a joke. People are trying to make it seem worse than it really is. She may should not have said it at that time but i didn't think it was that serious. And she wasn't fake crying when she was talking to Ollie either. I am not a woman but would you be upset if someone called you a ho and a scallywag on national tv and you have kids, a husband, a family, and a job at home watching you? I seriously don't understand why Libra is not well liked. she asked keesha if she should take her kids to hawaii and keesha said she wouldn't. Libra has been one of the very few people this season that has actually been playing the game. I hope there is a twist to keep her in so many people will be pissed off

Another bragger is April :rolleyes: . Her car, her house, her money, her job, yada, yada, yada.

Jerry was going on and on about his home and his granite counter tops *yawn*

Everybody on these shows has or gets an agent. It's great exposure to get your face and name out there.

April and Ollie are pushing for Jerry to join them in voting out Keesha (as long as they can get Dan). They figure they'll keep Libra as a target and get rid of Keesha who April hates. I don't think it will work but imagine the fireworks if it does.

Interesting, but remember Col. Old Coot is a man of honor. He only breaks his word when he has sworn on Semper Fi!!!! They'll just be like a bunch of pirhanas here on out. I just don't want Ollie and April to be F2. That will suck. F2 Dan, Memphis would rock. I noticed in the onion contest Memphis went for the prize. He's a greedy one, just like Ryan in BB9! Who would Jerry vote to win if Dan, Memphis in F2.

Libra has been one of the very few people this season that has actually been playing the game

I very gracefully and respectfully disagree. I don't think she has done a thing except gripe and whine and yell. Then make plans and get Keesah to go with her. A weak move on Keesha's part maybe...nah she needs to be gone

-Kyo

Libra saying anyone who goes up against jerry at the end will win..

In other words, Libra is saying...Keep Jerry in the house with yall dont send him to the Jury house to drive her up the wall, keep him in that BB house :lol:

She has played a good game.. I hate to see her go but that is BB cookie...I became a fan of hers when Jessie started attacking her...Yes she does have a mouth but dont we all??? She comes out a winner because to the Hawiian trip, $1000 and sequester or Jury house...And she doesnt need the money. LIke I said, I enjoyed watching her game play... She was hillarious to me. It would be something if she stayed...that house would be turned up side down. Manchelle would probably go insane!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name