Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

Keesha turned Libra's game back onto her..........Libra had been running around making it obvious she was trying to control things..........Keesha contolled the vote for Jessie and let Libra take the heat. Good move.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the house to vote to evict Libra is about as intelligent as the house evicting Angie. Libra is not the biggest threat. Keesha has Memphis and Renny working for her. April has Ollie working her...er for her. Libra has no one...like Michelle. If they evict Libra and Keesha wins HoH, she has the numbers to dictate who goes, which will be bad for Michelle and Jerry. These people need to think.

ROTFLMAO - I hope everyone who didn't see BBAD will see how Libra was acting last night in the storage room. She is as phony as April.

Completely agree Francis. Idiot move to get Libra out this week. But, just like Angie's eviction... it's based on emotion and not game play.

In my eyes, the only real game play eviction was Jessie. Keesha and Libra would have been stupid to not get the guy that was gunning for them the most. And to stop the new sub alliance of A/O with J/M.

Keesha and Libra are equally responsible for Jessie's eviction BUT... like you said. Keesha has Renny and Memphis in her back pocket. Libra has no one.

I really don't think anything will save her ass this week. Byuh!

Libra has no one.

I might have felt bad about this, but Libra has been rallying the troops since week one and everything has been going her way. She overplayed her cards as others have.

But, I've been saying from yesterday that Michelle should team with Libra but it will never happen...Libra has too many enemies in the house now thanks to herself and her good pal Skreesha.

PS: She knew what would happen too...Thursday or Friday she went to Memphis saying that all she wanted was not to be isolated from the others. She was expecting it because that is how she has acted toward others who have been on the block (and some who weren't).

CeCi from the looks of it this morning, April ad Ollie will be looking after Libra. I have a very strong feeling about that.

I know what you mean joyami. I was cracking up last night watching Libra work Ollie while Keesha worked April. I was thinking... damn these girls are goooood! What manipulators...

Didn't last long though did it... :lol: That liquid courage ran up hill to the HoH room and spewed all over Michelle, April, Libra and Keesha.

April ad Ollie will be looking after Libra. I have a very strong feeling about that.

That makes sense because April wants Skreesha out. Maybe they can get Michelle to rethink things because Jerry will never go against HOH.

Didn't see it all, but did Libra say anything agains Skreesha...she said she wouldn't?

I get what you're saying about Libra possibly having A/O but, it's too little too late, imo. Jerry is not going to keep Libra in the house (unless Michelle tells him too and that ain't happening) So, there's no way A/O will be the only 2 to vote to keep her... they'll vote with the rest of the house.

I went to the tapes LOL. From what I could see on Libra was she did not say to put Angie up. Keesha was talking with April the night she got her HOH room and said she wanted to put up Angie and make sure she had the votes. Libra was in the DR while this was going on. Libra came up to HOH and Keesha told her about Angie and Libra said we can say that we heard she was going to put up me or one of us for the reason putting Angie up. Keesha talked first of Libra maybe going up to April.

So looks like Libra did not push for Angie to go up unless I missed something. I know April was the first to say put up Steven when Jesse was HOH. We all know Keesha was the one for pushing for the 4 votes to get out Jesse. So Libra is not that good but will take the fall unless she can get them to see how Keesha really is.

I think it would be fun to see Jerry get HOH and all the hgs kissing his ass. Oh, he'd be so gone the next week after that.

Very true!

I heard on the feeds April and Ollie saying Libra wants to go home instead of the Jury House if she gets the boot.....I think she's afraid she will miss Renny's good cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. She might have a week to have fend for herself.

:pixiedust:

I know I am in the minority but I like Libra over Kreesha...and if I were a hg why not keep Libra? The jury will certainly only give her 2d place. Kreesha has been given too much of a pass... she is maniacal witness the booze fest last night!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name