Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, Libra was hillarious tonight...In the DR she cracked me up!!! :smilielol: In the arguement, they called her out... She was in another room and April and Michelle said that the otherside was scared to come out.. That sounds like a fight to me...

Everytime they have an indoor LD, Manchelle runs out to see if there is a banner... What is up with that :lol:

She may be going home, but she is going out with a bang!

Libra and Dan just had a nice chat.

Keesha had the nerve to say the atmosphere is so awkward right now. Didn't she contribute to that by telling Libra not to talk to her anymore? STFU Skreesha.

How is Libra responsible for the nominations and the votes? Isn't everyone responsible for how they vote/who they put up? Or did they leave that option at the door. I don't get it.

Manchelle is so strongly want to get Libra out that she is lying on her...I am not saying that Libra didnt do some of the things, but she admitted it ...Manchelle refuse to see the truth because she cant stand Libra took the trip,money, she was force to wear the unitard, and her bff not so much the second f was going Libra and Libra was able to get him out instead...This is her way of getting revenge....like I said she should have gotten her 2 weeks ago when Libra could have walked out of the house with nothing...Now she is going to sequester for another long vacation..

Just ridding Libra and her volitile take on conversations (real or unreal) will help to clean the slate and clear the way for the real competitors.

. . . alas, the downturn is that she is in the jury house and will have that ill-fated spin on the crew that lands there :nuke:

If Libra is as powerful as they are claiming she is, then she IS a real player.

Everyone else has abdicated their ability to play for themselves.

And the way Cinderfella has been jacking her jaws on the feeds today, she's going to screw up getting Libra out!

She's telling everyone that Dan and Libra are a couple and he's America's Player (and supposedly has been since the beginning) so she's basically turning him into a huge threat.

Jerry hates Dan and has the POV so if she keeps stoking this fire, she may find herself forced to put up someone else in either of the nominees place.

Of course that would again get attributed to Libra, too.

I heard on the feeds April and Ollie saying Libra wants to go home instead of the Jury House if she gets the boot.....I think she's afraid she will miss Renny's good cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. She might have a week to have fend for herself.

Libra will not go home. Then she would lose her prizes and her stipend, I believe.

Do y'all remember the first night when Libra was in the SR with one of the women and said something like "I will be cooking this." And grabbed some kind of fish and battered the living hell out of it. It looked greasy and gross. Bet the other HGs all got the runs!

All the hgs are jumping on the "let's blame Libra, she was the mastermind and manipulator behind every eviction bandwagon" because it's convenient for them all...not because it's true. As long as the focus is not on any of them...they're safe for another week...

Just ridding Libra and her volitile take on conversations (real or unreal) will help to clean the slate and clear the way for the real competitors.

Yall act like Libra is the only one cursing...Boy everyone is cursing like a sailor...According to Manchelle Libra is the true competitor because she is responsible for getting people out of the house by herself...ANd I notice...she doesnt bring the conversations...they come to her...Every fight she has been in the people approached her...lie about her...I mean she had came to the conclusion she was going home and tried to make nice with the people..but Manchelle wanted to make sure that everyone hated her by stirring the unnesscesary pot...Libra made a joke at the dinner table and Manchelle twisted it...You already got what you wanted Libra leaving what was the point in trying to create contraversy.. and this thing about Libra and Dan! I telling you that girl is Luney...If she is on the block, sleep with one eye open..

I agree with you Sparklet.. I even rewatched the dinner to see what the fuss was about that joke with Libra and it was obviously a joke and the Dan and Libra stuff is absolutely ridiculous. These hg are so paranoid.

Where is Libra??? I have not seen her on the After Dark, and it says she has isolated herself?? To where, and why?? I know she said she wanted to leave, but they would not let her Dor would they??

I read in the live feed updates that she spent a few hours in the diary room last night...I think she even told Keesha she fell asleep in there...idk?

She somewhat made up with Keesha late last night. She's around today...just laying low.

Libra was just as guilty as anyone in getting Jessie out. She wanted him out more than anyone. She is full of sh*t.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name