Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

And the other BBHG's have had their hair commented on and I didn't see anyone running out complaining about that. Now ask yourself why that is.

....except in the case of Ollie who looks like an 8-ball.

I'm glad I'm not on BB. My hair looks like it was combed with a rake.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I live, 99 percent of the Wal Mart hair salon customers are African American

I had no idea Walmart had a hair salon. According to what Libra says on the feeds, I imagine she would be too good to step into a Walmart for hair or for anything else. I watched her do her hair the other day on the feeds...if she would have straight ironed it one more time I would swear it was going to come right out of her head.

The ugliness "inside" is more remarkable than what's outside.

I'm not sure she'll hug everyone. She is strangely accepting of this whole thing. I thought she'd be fighting like a buzzsaw to stay in the house, but she is going out Angie style.

I think she is accepting of it because she knows there is nothing she can do. Everyone in the house has already blamed her for everything from toilet flushes to the earthquake. Even though she is leaving, I am sure that she is very glad that she cast a vote to evict Jessie. Also that trip to Hawaii and a cut of that $10,000 definately softens the blow lol. Too bad she isn't being sent home to those babies.

Very stupid decision to evict someone who's won ne comp and keep someone with multiple alliances and has won several comps.

Adios, Libra. Thanks for everything that you did, which was very little compared to what you're being blamed for.

Holds door wide open for Libra with a big ol grin on face... buh byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Don't forget to stop at Wally World to get that hair fixed before you go home to your SUPPOSED upscale life.

Glad you are going Libra. I have to say you have not been bad since you have been on the block. I would love for Keesha or April then after them for Jerry to leave. Can't stand them.

OK . . . . So let's assume that Libra is going to the jury house. Who would make her the craziest to spend week two with? Can you imagine what kind of a mental state she'd be in if Jerry went next and the two of them had to be alone together for 7 days?

Would she and April claw each other's eyes out, or, would the material girls bond over some common ground?

Would she and Ollie feel the "love"?

I'd personally love to see what spending 7 days alone with Jerry would do to her! :animated_rotfl:

Honestly I think she will be find with not matter who. They can just stay in their own rooms and eat by themselves and swim in the pool or whatever. There is not pressure in the jury house so until they start trying to campaign for their person to win it should be pretty calm.

Well, since we are debating it I'll jump in here lol. Black people don't go to Wal Mart to get their hair done. Sparklet is 100% right, it's a chin length bob with what looks like exstensions on the sides. Just like the one Jenny McCarthy was sporting http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_hai...=Jenny+McCarthy. So her style can'tbe too far off the mark.

The only issue I seee with her hair is she is in need of a serious touch up. Black folks also do NOT use flobees . Please know that sistah's give their hair a lot of time and attention, GOD knows I do. If I were Libra I just would have had my stylist hook me up with some perm to take into the bb house lol, it could be that since she has those tracks in there she isn't sure what to do with it.

I agree with you 100% too... The reason why she doesnt have a perm in the bb because if you dont have a beautician liciences then you cant buy those perms Sally or Beauty World will not sell you good perms without a beautician's license.. And We do not buy perms over the counter because in the long run they will do damage to your hair..What the heck is a flobee any way...

$5k a month salary is only $1250. a week...after taxes, what? $800? Is that considered a good salary in TX?? It would be a barely liveable salary here in MA...

It is 5k after taxes or taking out...I am not mad with the sista...If she is rolling like that...that is great...that means she and her hubby applied themselve when they were in college.. and it paid off for them when they got out...I have relatives that live in TX and they have huge house too.. THe cost of living is great...It is better than ATL and in the ATL everyone has a big house... Look up TX cost of living you will be in shocked!... I shouldnt advertise just incase I decide to move down there...no its not going to happen...too many snakes!!! and not enough beaches...

IMO, keeping Libra over Keesha would help more than just Libra. Dan, Michelle and Jerry would certainly benefit from her ever present target. She is a great scapegoat for things that happen in the house, whether she deserves the blame or not. If Libra goes, Team April/ Ollie may join with Team Keesha which means bye-bye to Jerry, Michelle and Dan (in thar order).

But Michelle is playing with emotion and would evict Libra even if it was a tie.

I see it too. If Libra would stay, then next week would be a free week for everyone except Manchelle in the house if Libra gets HOH...If they were smart..I would pull a Will here and let them 2 battle it out and each week keep switching the votes to keep them in until it is time for them to be gone...In the process, the only people that would probably would get cross in the line of fire would be the ones that were on the block with them...because secretly I would switch up the votes... And I would keep fueling the fire for their hatred of one another.... Only reason why Danielle got out in all stars is because Will knew she was after him next because of James other than that..he would have kept Danielle and Janelle going at.. Memphis, Dan, Ollie and April could have team up and let that happen and watch Renny, Jerry, then Manchelle and Libra get caught in BB cross fire... And they could have been playing for final 4...

I

had no idea Walmart had a hair salon. According to what Libra says on the feeds, I imagine she would be too good to step into a Walmart for hair or for anything else. I watched her do her hair the other day on the feeds...if she would have straight ironed it one more time I would swear it was going to come right out of her head.

I wouldnt go to Walmart or the mall,...When it comes to black folks and our hair...You just dont go to anyone....without a built in trust or a referal from someone you know and their hair is always great... You just cant have anyone wacking on your hair.... Sorry!!! She is doing her best to get to the roots..it is hard when your perm runs out..so the best thing to use is the straightening iron or hot comb..hot comb is best...but if you dont know how to use it, you can burn your hair out...ok enough lessons on black hair...If you dont have that type of hair stucture ...then you wouldnt understand... We go through a lot with our hair... I need a perm now...but I am trying to hold off until after Labor day when I am for sure not going to the pool or beach and have my perm stripped out...

I've never quite understood how some houseguests have lauded Libra for being a great mom. [The one that's immediately coming to mind is Renny's comment the night of the feast, though there have been others] They've only known this woman in the context of the house where she is child-free. Just exactly what are they basing this upon?

I don't have any children, yet I can't imagine leaving a newly born set of twins behind for any amount of time, willingly.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name