Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libra was just as guilty as anyone in getting Jessie out. She wanted him out more than anyone. She is full of sh*t.

Watching her try to talk her way out of everything annoys me. Each time she would pause and blink her eyes I wished April would slap her.

Her telling them she had nothing to do with it until Keesha, Renny, and Dan said they would vote Jess out was so funny. Such a liar.

Hope she goes this week.

She wonders if people are going to think of her as the "Crazy nut"---maybe. ha ha ha.

Of course Skreesha says the same too----double maybe.

Aren't they so cute all made up and talking girl talk. Libra brought the conversation back to Jerry 10 times in the 10 minutes I've been listening.

Give it up Libra, it's too late!

What she's doing now has probably been the most irritating for me.

She'll be talking with Skreesha and every chance she gets she turns the conversation back to Jerry. She did the same thing with Angie and Jessie. She harps on things over and over and pulls things out of left field.

They're talking about Memphis and she says "You know who will take it the hardest, Jerry." Now back to Jerry again.

She can't leave soon enough, I just wish it was a double eviction and her sidekick was going with her.

Libra's friend Moneca (?) is on the internet right now says Libra.

She's a big BB fan.

Is Moneca in the Morty's house? :)

OMG - stupid Libra is putting her "friends" business all out there on the feeds.

Honestly, for all her "education" she doesn't have not one ounce of common sense.

Feeds cut, I guess Libra's neighbor the 50 y/o Venezuelen didn't sign a release. The story was just getting good...he's the hottest guy in the cul-de-sac. :animated_rotfl:

Cannot wait until she is gone

yeah I think she is a nut

I think she is a sad pathetic gal and although I will admit she didn't mastermind all of it she sure hand her big hand in all of it. Not to mention I am sick of how she just goes on the attack. Yes I know Keesha had a bad drunken moment but I see Libra consistently bitching and yelling

-Kyo

I'm with you MISS,. can't stand Keesha and would love to see the look on her face ( granted she had botox before coming in) so hopefully she would have a look on her face, of her leaving and not Libra. Not that I want Libra to win, but I REALLY don't want Keesha to.

Hasn't anyone noticed that Libra hasn't really given up.

Even durning her arguments like Sunday night ,she at the end of every verbal confrontation, tones it down and in that soothing voice starts talking about how she was only ONE of a few people who are responsible for past evictions. She talks in a smooth sympathetic voice about how she shouldn't be the target. How much she genuinely likes April,and likes anyone else who might HELP her in her quest to stay in the game. Although we know she can't stand April!

She has not given UP ,but continues to cast doubt on her part in the evictions,and foster a beleif to whoever she is talking to that Keesha bears the brunt of the REAL responsibility for those evictions an nominations!

It's really comical how she goes from foaming at the mouth, to the cool collected let me tell you how it really happened game player! :animated_rotfl:

BBAD - Keesha Dan Renny Libra - asking questions. How many house guests have been married more than once? Jerry yes. Libra responded when asked no. Then back tracked and said yes twice. Hmmmmmmm.......interesting she wouldn't remember she was married twice. Or was she?

I've been listening to Libra do some major bragging about her home and life for a little while now. This woman does not live in the real world. $2000 in one day for Christmas ornaments, $2100/mth for childcare (while she works from home), 2 cleaning ladies, she said her dh made $30k/month for awhile. Brag, brag, brag, blah, blah, blah.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name