Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Jerry should go to Dan and tell him if he votes to keep Libra he'll forget about what he did with Jesse and back off but he can't tell anyone. I don't want Libra in the house but Keesha is just making me sick with the way she acts and her voice and I'd rather see Libra in the house for another week.

Can you say a vacation away from her family! That's why she is there.

I think she really did come to play... I dont think she came for the money, just the competition....SHe is competitive. Like some people who go on game shows...Some of them dont need the money, but they are playing for the thrill of beating the game...

JERSEY- i'm really really hoping Keesha is out and Libra stays. Keeshas about as comfortable as Jesse was last week if Michelle wasn't so happy about the pretty girls liking her she would get her loud mouthed face out of her ass and do to Keesha as she did to Jesse. Sad thing is if the HOH turns out to be questions about past houseguests Libra's been helping her out. I'd be elated if the JackOnlatern left

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Jerry should go to Dan and tell him if he votes to keep Libra he'll forget about what he did with Jesse and back off but he can't tell anyone.

I like Keesha especially when she tried to stick up for Libra..But I agree with you..Not because I Like Libra, because of the Drama...But the only down side to it is that Ollie and April would be the ones behind it and she would probably feel like she owe them...Which I hope not..she would definately go after Manchelle. I was hoping Manchelle and April or Jerry. Mainly Manchelle.

I'd love to see Keesha's face when Julie would say Keesha you have been evicted it would be priceless and Michelle is an ass for not seeing it was Keesha after Jesse and how Keesha and Memphis are together. I think Michelle is so blind because she has friends this week she is going to screw herself.

Yep, she's like the loner girl in HS who had no cool friends, so when one talked to her she'd get all excited and do anything and everything. The way she chased after Keesha the other night from the HOH, how she is hanging on her. Manchelles all talk her tough exterior is a joke she's messing up big time . If you consider that Keesha was the mastermind and she's getting out the wrong person for revenge for " HER JESSE"

Yep, she's like the loner girl in HS who had no cool friends, so when one talked to her she'd get all excited and do anything and everything. The way she chased after Keesha the other night from the HOH, how she is hanging on her. Manchelles all talk her tough exterior is a joke she's messing up big time . If you consider that Keesha was the mastermind and she's getting out the wrong person for revenge for " HER JESSE"

She is not getting rid of Libra because of Jessie, that is a front...She just doesnt like her and think she screwed her by taking the vacation from her and making her wear the unitard... This is her way of getting back..How is this a present for her parent's anniversary...I know at one time she was going to try and get the $1000 from Libra to give to them...This girl is crazy...They didnt show her insane side on tv last night...

I really wish I could see the game play Libra had. Someone mentioned Keesha should go because of all the drama.

what about....

Libra discussing how having both old people was unfair.

Libra saying she didn't 'sign up for this' about missing her kids

Libra's numerous arguments and yelling/whining

Libra's bragging

Meh...can't swallow that one without choking. She is as dramatic as they come.

I am not saying Keesha isn't but I believe Libra is much worse

Please oh holy Jameka...make Libra go away

-Kyo

SPARKLET- In my real life honest opinion, I believe Michelle to be repulsive, rude, no class, and a loud mouth. The way she talks, we all cuss but every other word that comes out of her mouth, along with her poor poor pitiful me attitude make her the most unattractive woman I have ever seen or heard. There is nothing enduring about this woman, nothing.

Nice theory..but wrong.

I don't much care which one of them goes this week. I just hate to see O/A pull off a power play. I'm not hating on Libra as much as I was the first few weeks when she actually was the bossy b*tch, pulling the strings. She seems to have been brought down a notch or two now.

I thought Libra was going to let people know that Keesha was the one who orchestrated Jesse's departure. Ollie's the only one she's told that I know of. She should be harping on it if she wanted to save herself.

When Manchelle was chasing down Keesha, it was because she's got the hots for her. ;)

Keep in mind that I don't have any personal hate for Libra but I am surprised at her narcissism. On one of the live feed posts there was a conversation in which Libra mentioned her Hawaii vacation and bringing her housekeeper to watch the children because she needed a "break". SHE NEEDS A BREAK? a BREAK from what? Being away from her kids for the summer? I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt earlier, she may have a great support system at home and all might be well BUT her $5K a month salary and her absentee parenting is not garnering my sympathies. P.S. I would also watch her if she stays in the house this week, I think she's going to flip and go on the side of Ollie and April...just a hunch. As I see it, Michelle will be odd man out very soon.

Bottom line they would have to have Dan's vote and there is no way that will ever happen. No way would he align with April, Ollie and Jerry. That is so laughable.

also they are asking him to turn of his HOH and be the 4th vote. No freaking way he would do that again.

So Libra is going home tomorrow.

Okay, ask yourselves this...

WHY is Libra there?

Money? she has repeatedly let it be known she's well off. YET, she told Ollie " we're all here to win the money". hmmmmmmm ( I don't buy her I'm loaded crap anyways. Her haircut alone screams Walmart Salon )

So, the experience? Anyone who knows about BB KNOWS it's stressful and you wind up looking bad. Wouldn't be good for a well to do career woman to look bad now would it? And given her so called money, there are many other experiences to be had much more worthy of her precious time.

And if she's as educated as she CLAIMS to be ( again, not seeing that either ) she'd be making wiser decisions both inside and outside ( <--- see going on a ridiculous reality tv show ) of the Big Brother House.

No, I'm inclined to believe she's your average joe in need of money and attention. In fact, she's shy a maternal gene, common sense gene and in dyer need of a socialization gene. Try American Idol next time Libra.

I totally agree with you Sam on the theory about Michelle, I made a comment about it in her thread and the tues show thread. I think she is a very insecure , no one likes me kinda girl who is desparate for attention at any cost hence the loud nasty mouth,. I cannot stand her and think she is very ugly as a person, there is somehting to "Pretty is as Pretty does"

It will never happen that Libra will stay, she is gone, done, and I am happy about it, Hope April goes next, I would say Michelle, but they are too hell bent on April first I think,lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name