Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hate to admit it, but have to agree Keesha's been running things, under the radar and I'm not crazy about some of her tactics or her voice............but, isn't that what you need to do if you're going to win this game?

I'm stsrting to dislike her more and more as a person, but she's ruling the game IMO.

Keesha has Renny, Memphis. Jerry and possibly Dan where I think Libra could be alone making Keesha the better one to get out this week. If Michelle and the others thought about it they may see getting Keesha out this week would be a good move to make for them. I hate the thought of another week of Libra but Keesha has more people who will go with her.

king I think Keesha is going to be in the game for a while but I have to say she is very unbalanced in my book.

And king123 what is wrong with your girl never helping out around the house? She just eats then leaves the room and there is Renny with her platex gloves on washing the dishes. She is one lazy girl.

its keesha game to lose

And king123 what is wrong with your girl never helping out around the house? She just eats then leaves the room and there is Renny with her platex gloves on washing the dishes. She is one lazy girl.

Its not hurting her any... So, Why not?

And here I am liking her more & more each week because she's giving me something to laugh at.

I've given up on liking these people a long time ago. I'm liking Keesha for being nuts, and being fun to watch.

It's like a train wreck.... I'm not watching this show to see outstanding human beings compete for $500,000.

That went out with Angie...

I'm watching to see these people go berzerk now & go at it......

Keesha is an LA diva.......she expects ppl to cowtow to her wish and command ..she has housekeepers to pick up after her do you really expect Princess Keesha to deign to pick up a dish? may chip the nail enamel...

I don't know... getting a house guest evicted because she's prettier than you is pretty stupid. :lol:

Not as stupid as f****** the preacher's son on TV and thinking everyone loves you.........not as stupid as waiting until your eviction speech to try to get votes.............not as stupid as sleeping away your last week on BB, telling Angie, you have a "rationalized mind" and thinking you're capable of using metaphors and similies when you don't even have a clue what either one really is...........jmho, of course

I think Keesha has Jerry...he tried to get Michelle to give him permission to use pov on her...he also wanted Michelle to nom Dan in her place...so he did have an agenda. Michelle decided that she wanted the noms to stay the same...

I agree they have to get rid of her...but htey also have to get rid of Libra, April, Jerry and Ollie too! So many hgs...so few evictions!

btw...did the pov ceremony take place today? I was out for a while and haven't read anything about the ceremony yet...

I want Libra gone but would of loved to see her go first with her nasally obnoxously pitched voice....I really can't see why people would want her in the final three...she's almost a big a liar as Libra....but I guess there's not much to choose from..

Right now Libra is the fall person, because everyone hates her...but when Libra leaves that is when Keesha crap is going to get notice because she want have anyone to pinned it on or a fallguy...It will hit and when it hits all she is going to do is cry and say they are all picking on her...Gee did she and April read from the same sob story book..

so true sparklet!

because she is playing a great game...

she is the leading reason for Jessie leaving, but people blame it on Libra, and she just sits back and watches.. she is doing great.

I don't think she is thinking about the game when she does half the things she does... I just think she is naturally a two-faced b****, not strategy... I think its just a fluke that it's furthering her in the game and won't last for long.

Archived