Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like Keesha, only because her laugh pales in comparison to the repugnant personas of the other girls. April is human trash.

Please, Big Brother, gives us America's Choice so we can get Angie back in there so BBAD is tolerable. That fight going on right now in HoH just destroyed my eardrums.

Ok not liking Keesha again. She is a mean drunk. She is wailing and ranting and talking bullshit again. She is saying she loved Angie and didn't want to put her up but she did it for April and Libra.

She's said repeatedly she likes Angie. She talked a little shit about her but it was more so she wasn't the odd woman out. She put Angie up (regardless of whether Angie was after her or not) because she thought (correctly) that Angie would run circles around the jury and earn votes. Angie's exit speech alone was enough to prove she can capture a person's complete attention. Jessie just looked like a horse's ass scrambling to compete with her statement.

Sorry KYO, me thinks these girls have a huge problemo with their drink,lol They cannot hold their liquor. It was obvious that a little alcohol and the loose lips were about to sink some ships, they are going to be hung over from hell today although I doubt they admit it.

Keesha was playin Manchelle like a mighty wurlitzer last night, and bein drunk made it worse, that skreech was sooo baaadd!!!!!!!

She didn't start anything but she doesn't handle drinking as well as April does. Libra had the entire night figured out and it went according to her plans.jmho You should have seen Libra's eyes..... Wow.

no, not directly she didn't start anything, but come on Keesha iorn was in every pot last night, she has stirred the pot from day one, indirectly all of them were in the arguments because of the pot stirring done by Miss Keesha, as to whether she is fully busted yet remains to be seen,lolol, even thru all of the arguing Keesha was tryin to cover her tracks.

Keesha will deserve to win if people keep ignoring and/or being blind to the things she starts and the bad things she does. And I hate to say that because she is now officially my least favorite person. She didn't dislike Angie??? She was jealous that she had "all the boys up her ass". I actually felt badly that Libra was getting all the guff last night when it was mostly Keesha's doing last week.

Heads up, notice that when Keesha is about to lie, she suddenly stops talking in the middle of her sentence and doesn't finish her thought because she may get caught and then acts all flustered. She does it a lot.

she is living in house of idiots

keesha already starting on libra

i see fight part 2 soon

Archived