Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBAngel, your avatar is so cute. Keesha is a dumbass, but we've seen that before. She has some qualities that I could like, if she would just use her head and not be a jealous little girl.

I didn't like her at the beginning but she's becoming a favorite for me.

I'm hoping a Dan, Memphis, Keesha, Renny alliance comes about and kicks some major ass :].

Bye Bye April!

Jerry is telling his alliance members April and Ollie that if any of them get HOH they need to put up Keesha and Memphis with Dan as a back up.

Jerry told them he heard Keesha and Memphis talking about meeting up in Tahoe when they win the big money.

I hope Keesha doesn't leave Thursday but if Jerry, April and Ollie have their way, she will be walking out the door.

ILD you're being nervous just like Keesha is right now. First Dan will go with Renny's gang, he doesn't care about any of Jerry, April, Ollie, Libra. If A/O/J vote to keep Libra and Mem/Dan/Renny vote to keep Keesha. No way would Michelle vote to keep Libra. Michelle hates Libra.

I want to see Libra go but wish it was April leaving.

I'd like Keesha to stay but who knows what will happen. This is BB.

yep...Keesha is safe...not going anywhere this week.

I don't think she's a brilliant actress or anything...but I've noticed in her diary room sessions she's not the same person that she is in the house. She is much more confident, poised and well spoken...and dare I say it...smarter (?). She's not the squishy faced 12 year old bratty girl she portrays herself to be in the house. She admitted in the DR how she's fine with everyone thinking Libra got the votes to swing to evict Jessie...that she (Keesha) was the one behind the flip. I think some of what we see of her in the house is really just an act...but I know it'd be impossible to act through the entire series...so, much of what we see is really her...which parts though? :animated_scratchchin:

she is an idiot

because I think she thinks hands down she is safe, so why not try and win something, well you see what Memphis won,lolol

Ollie, April and Jerry are talking about flipping it and evicting Keesha instead, I hope it happens (they're dumb so it probably wont) but I would LOVE to see that! I cant stand Keesha, she thinks shes untouchable and even on the block she still feels that way.

Was she crying over not winning POV or was the the onions? If she was crying over not winning then maybe her dumbass should have put all her onions in the POV box like Libra did, she obviously wasnt too worried about it. Shes cocky and needs to go!

she was upset april got designer clothes

Archived