Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

once jury gets together and compare notes unless she against april or jerry 2nd at best

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even "2nd at best" is more than she deserves imo......I actually could see her winning against Memphis also....so she needs to go before then...

may deserves but bb has a way of punishing female hg that excel in the game via lying backstabbing

no female has ever beaten a man in bb in finale

Right now Libra is the fall person, because everyone hates her...but when Libra leaves that is when Keesha crap is going to get notice because she want have anyone to pinned it on or a fallguy

This is true, I don't like Libra and want to see her gone and I cannot believe they really think Libra got the votes to get Jesse out. They were told it was Keesha and refuse to believe it. I at least wish Libra would get them all together tell them she has accepted she is leaving but to everyone's face she is did not lie and Keesha came to her saying if she gets Dan will Libra vote Jesse out. Libra confronts everyone but why is she not confronting this? I would have to do this before I left the house if it was me and Keesha looks like she did nothing these people are stupid.

Michelle is good at playing the dumb act but Jerry is going to tell everyone he got it approved by Michelle so it will come out in the wash.

He didn't use it but he made a very long speech during the POV meeting, letting Dan know he was saving his ass my not using the POV. Jerry went on to mention everyone and who was in alliance with who (this is what I am getting from the live feeds). Michelle knew exactly what Jerry was going to say but is denying it to everyone.

once jury gets together and compare notes unless she against april or jerry 2nd at best

One would think so, UVP, but today on the live feeds, Jerry was talking to Ollie about continuing to lie and manipulate in the jury house to make sure that a player they want to win will win. His plan is to foist off things done by people they like onto the people they don't want to win.

Archived