Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

They would need Dan to flip the vote, but I highly doubt he's going to join up with Jerry after all that Jerry has said to him this week. Jerry didn't think ahead to possibly needing Dan's vote when he was beating up on Dan. If Dan voted out Keesha, I'd be really disappointed in him. Also, since Michelle wants Libra out, Dan would lose all of his allies if Keesha was evicted because of his vote.

I don't like Keesha much so I would like to see her go, but I'm hoping the HOH makes this week exciting, rather than another vote flip.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Bklynkel, Dan prefers Renny, Memphis, Michelle, Keesha over the other gang. If Libra did stay I'd love for her to put April and Ollie up. I must say since Jessie has gone I like Michelle better. She's been pretty nice about things. If Ollie leaves before April, then April will be out for even more vengeance than she is already. I'd say lose April first then watch Ollie squirm. I'll bet his parents are praying for God to get April out of that house like yesterday. Would any parents out there want your son to bring April home?

I agree that Liba is gone this week, but if Keesha doesn't win HoH, I think she will be BACK on the block. Which is fine by me. I didn't mind Keesha until her 'logic' for targeting Angie. She wanted Angie gone out of jealousy, simple as that. Then, she expected her alliance to do as she said(which they did) yet, when April(who was in her alliance) becomes HoH & asks that Memphis get voted out, Keesha decides, "Oh no, I am NOT voting out how SHE wants me too!". Don't get me wrong, I think the entire concept of doing what the HoH says is insane, but to be pissed when some wanted out Jessie that week & not Angie, she was FURIOUS. Yet, she did exactly what she was pissed of potentially happening on her HoH reign. Hypocritical much?

I believe Keesha's 'game play' has caught up with her. At least the house was shook up & made for some more interesting tv before she became a target.

ETA: I'd like to see April & Jerry on the block w/ Keesha or Ollie as a replacement if needed. That would be great! :)

I'm surprised Ollie's parents haven't stormed the BB house to pull him out of there already! They must be mortified by his behavior! Would love to be a fly on the wall of his parents house if he ever brought her home to meet the family.

I think they made too big of a deal about Libras comment about Keesha only using April for her designer clothes, I took it as a joke when she said it but it got blown up, as usual.

Agree Miss, and also feel that Michelle did that on purpose....

We can't blame Keesha for that comment and for getting offended. It was presented to her by Michelle in the wrong light and April backed her up. I may not like Libra but she didn't mean it the way Michelle and April said it.

april smugness at time was sicken

Plus they were all having a wee too many "drinkie poos" that night. I'm sure April has hundreds of designer outfits in her spawling pink French Louis XIV mansion (I'm just guessing but would imagine she has every shade of pink known to man and beast including carpets, curtains, bathroom tiles, etc. etc.) April should like pink, I'm sure she thinks it enhances the tones of her "rosebud"...or should I say "hooha"....LOL!!

She'd better hope herself, Dan, Memphis or Renny wins HOH or her butt might be right back up there.

ok.. so its

Keesha

Dan

Memphis

Renny

VS.

Ollie

April---

Then Jerry (Kinda on team two, but if we are only talking about Keesha, he wont put her up)

I like her odds!!

Tomorrow night it will be (Michelle can not play)

Keesha (target April & Ollie)

Dan (target who majority wants)

Memphis (target Jerry & April)

Renny (target April & Ollie)

VS

April (target Keesha & Memphis)

Jerry (target Dan & Memphis)

Ollie (target whoever April says)

that's the way I see it....either Memphis or April are toast!

Let's hope. As for Dan, I don't know if he'd go for putting up Ollie and April if he were HOH, or if he would put out Jerry. Gameplay wise, it would be wiser to put up Ollie and April, IMO, but the desire to go for the personal and put up Jerry would be very strong, IMO.

Yeah, I want to see Dan crush them. He claims he can win anytime he wants, and I think it's time to hedge his bets and do it tomorrow.

But the other side can't do much of anything even if they do win. As long as Michelle doesn't fall for their crap and sway towards them. Memphis needs to convince Michelle that Keesha is with Renny, not him. Then she would ultimately trust in Memphis. I think Michelle knows the other side is a raw deal, since she'd be stuck with Jerry as her partner in crime.

I would love nothing more than for Dan or Keesha to win tomorrow night.. the look on April's face would be priceless.

"april smugness at time was sicken"

Which time, all the time? Seriously, I can't think of a time when she didn't come off as smug. Even when she's with Ollie she has this way of giving him advice like she has so much more wisdom than him or anyone in there. You can tell he's just humoring her and thinks she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

If Keesha lays low she will be alright..Let someone else be a target...She might have to throw Dan under the bus...If April or Ollie wins to get the heat off of her .... April and Ollie are going to nominated Keesha and Memphis with Dan as back up or Keesha and Dan as Memphis as back up...That would be great then Keesha would see where Memphis loyality really lies...No he would problably lay low...I like Memphis....Keesha can get out of the heat if they win HOH...SHe just have to make herself look like the other person is more of a threat..

If that side gets it I would say Keehsa is the target with all of them and she will get evicted.

(see there is a benefit to losing comps in the beginning of the season and laying low)

April's hate for Keesha will be the reason, she will be put up this week. Whether Keesha will be evicted or not is another story.

Archived