Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promise me safety this week, and I will give you at least 3 weeks from me for sure! Once I type something I don't go back on it..

After that we will go from there.. I see us turning into a powerhouse allaince.. I Want this to work out..

This is what Keesha just old Libra, April and Jerry in HOH

Angie is so two faced b/c she acted like Steven's bff but told Jessie to put Steven up.

wha?? :inquisitive:

Francis, if you're basing your opinion of Angie on what you've only seen on the tv episodes that's not right. If you're basing it off watching feeds and BBAD....I'm honestly more confused than I've ever been as to someone's opinion because the one person who has the most fun in the house doing wacky things is Angie. It's just that she does it with the guys, not the catty bitches.

Just because she doesn't hang out with girls who'd rather talk behind people's back and smear makeup all over their faces while painting their nails 24/7 doesn't mean she's cold. It means she's a guys girl...a tomboy (and that was stated right up front in her interview).

Some girls just don't get along with the stereotypical "Blond girls" and there's two of them in the house.

If you ask me Angie is one of the most "normal" BB contestants in history.

I'm not BASHING your opinion, you're entitled to it. I just don't understand it at all. Hell, even when I hated ED with every fiber of my being I still understood why some people liked him. ...but this? Angie being a cold bitch? I don't see it at all. Not even a tiny bit.

Weird.

That's what I mean by Keesha's lying. She wasn't even in that room. She's making things up. Period.

Angie was there but she said NOTHING about noms. It was actually Memphis, April and Libra leading the charge to put up Steven.

I couldn't believe how Keesha took the discussion with Michelle and twisted it. She asked Michelle for HER word, not the other way around. Not only that but Libra was the one targeting Keesha because of Steven, not so much Jessie. This girl is letting other people run her game completely so I don't see how that's a great strategy.

I honestly have no clue what Keesha is doing right now. Keesha doesn't even know what Keesha is thinking right now. She's lieing to someone but i guess we'll have to wait until after POV to figure out who. Looking at the way Keesha is trying to play all sides right now, it's kindof funny thinking that Brian was voted out for basically the same thing.

....I'm honestly more confused than I've ever been as to someone's opinion because the one person who has the most fun in the house doing wacky things is Angie. It's just that she does it with the guys, not the catty bitches.

Maybe that's the problem...Angie is having fun, while the others are just mean bitches and they notice this. They knock themselves out 24/7 bad mouthing the others while she couldn't care less.

Skreesha is as bitter as the others and can change sides in a heartbeat.

<~ Angie fan from day one, cool chick, no fake bs, doesn't take herself too seriously, and DOESN'T KISS ASS! My kinda runnin partner. Can I join the alliance??? Pleaseeeeeee?

Xal, yes, I'm entitled to my opinion. If I base it off of what little I see on the CBS show or everything I read and watch on the feeds, that's my right. Hell, 99% of the Libra haters base their bashing on pre-show judging.

She acts wacky?? besides the sock puppet and the late night show and trying desperately to meld with the couch, all I've seen is her be JUST AS CATTY as the other women in the house. If it wasn't for Angie and Keesha's mutual jealousy, I'm sure they would have paired up. BAD move on Steven's part for not getting them together. IN MY (MINE, FRANCIS) OPINION, Angie is a boring houseguest. Which is aweful, because she was a pre-season favorite. She does nothing for me. She doesn't make the game exciting or interesting or fun. She's very vanilla.

Keesha's playing both sides pretty well. She knows that if veto is used, Michelle is an easy HG to nominate. Why? Because no alliance totally trusts her AND her relationship with Jessie is seen as a threat. Keesha won't make enemies if Michelle is voted out. Hell, she won't make enemies if angie is voted out. Yet, if she's in the Final 2, she has a notch in her belt as the one who got out a potential "big gun".

I agree liva. I know most people don't understand why we like her. I like that she lives in the "drama free zone" and she is still entertaining (to me anyway)

come on in liva.....we need a pinky promise though ;)

She may be boring, but she is not mean-sprited. So, I respect that.

I hate mean spirited players. Geesh, it's a game not a matter of life and death. The problem is that some hg do not realize that in the end it's a game of chance. Some strategy, some smarts and able to change tracks at any time. And, even having all those things mentioned, you can still get outed.

Those who hated Dickweed hated him because he was mean-spirited (physical/verbal abuse) and those who dislike the mean girls do so for the same reasons, though they haven't (yet) exhibited the extreme behaviors of Dick.

The point is it's a constant with the mean girls....24/7 bashing of Angie and this tells me only one thing that they are afraid of the "boring" girl and you have to ask yourself why is that?

I've seen posters attempt to come up with reasons to dislike Angie...but never anything convincing.

eh...let 'em have fun trying...that's why most of us are here...to have fun.

I've seen posters attempt to come up with reasons to dislike Angie...but never anything convincing.

she is a sheep who voted with the house and still was a target and gain nothing

my shot :lol:

Archived