Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

I think alot of people on this forum are seeing their hatred for Libra a bit in this as well. I include myself in that group as well. Maybe it is a good idea to go for Jessie and try to nail them. Then again if she takes Libra she could be safe for a week MAYBE from the other 4.

The way I see it is like this...

1. Eliminate Libra and the other four keeps her safe for now. Then if April or Ollie gets up they may target Keesha. IF the foursome pull off booting April and Ollie next then Keesha will go next because she isn't part of the original foursome

2. Eliminate Jessie and keep Libra and April happy. Then the next time Libra or April or Ollie makes HoH Keesha goes up because they are ticked at her...

Either way she can be in a crappy situation and as I said the first time...she did put herself there. I will be watching and will stay with her regardless unless she makes some unbelievably dumb mistake. (btw that is unbelieveable in MY opinion not others) :-p

-Kyo

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is sad, isn't it? Keesha must be very insecure to latch on to the likes of Libra and April.

The best looking girl in the house in my opinion is Angie. She wears almost no makeup and is naturally beautiful. The type that could easily be a model.

Keesha cakes too much makeup on.

I still like Keesha too.

Angie is lovely but there is just something about her I can't put my finger on yet.

told ya keesha was libra itch

It's my personal opinion Angie, Memphis, Michelle and Jessie should do something BOLD. It's obvious Keesha likes Jessie, Michelle and Memphis a lot (especially the two boys). They should get her alone, away from the Nerd Herd 2.0, and propose a 5 person alliance before nominations. Just lay it all out on the table.

Keesha doesn't like Libra and April anyway.

They could say everyone wants Libra out of the house anyway and that April and Ollie are too tight and need to be broken up. On top of that they could also add that since everyone knows this (that Ollie and April need to be broken up AND that Libra is hated) that staying with them just puts a target on her (Keesha's) back.

An alliance of those 5 would be INCREDIBLY strong and would make the most sense to me. Otherwise she's just going to be looked at as part of the Libra, Ollie and April alliance, an alliance pretty much everyone in the house knows needs to be scuttled.

I still hold out hope that somehow April will smarten up and not put Angie and Memphis on the block.

Keesha is an observant person. She sees things going on in the house. Unfortunately she doesn't have enough backbone to stand up for what she believes in. She a follower, not a leader. Libra is going to take full advantage of that too.

Less than two weeks ago, Keesha was talking to Steve how much she disliked Libra & April and wanted them out. Now she can't get those two removed from her arse long enough to think clearly. I think a little ex-lax could remedy that situation.

I'm hoping she comes to her senses before nominations take place. She could always make a deal with Memphis to go with their side of the house so they can get rid of Libra and April. I don't see that happening but it could be a possibility. :)

as much as some may want libra gone

it does keesha no good to do it

michelle had the chance and didnt want to do it

jessie and memphis have shown they think they are above others in perception of the game

why help them continue to get over on the rest

keesha getting rid of libra would just make it so more easy for them to dominate in comps

after libra is gone you can bet they get rid of keesha in a heart beat because april jerry renny dan have shown no ability to win comps

being 5 in and alliance of 5 isnt good

you dont win bb going with the house

as long as libra there she be a target

jmho disagree if you must

i dont care :D

I appreciate her heart and it made me want her to stay a lot longer but I don't think she sees how hypocritical she's being right now. She hates Angie for saying she wouldn't use the POV on Steven yet she swore to her group that she wouldn't either. She hates Angie for having to back away from Steven after the group MADE her since she was close to Brian yet Keesha went through the same exact thing. If she was using her brain, she'd see that her best friends were treating them both the same way

I see what you are saying uvp, however, I think she is #5 is whichever alliance. At leaset with the Angie, Memphis, Jesse and Michelle alliance, they can win. As you said, April, Renny, Jerry and Dan have show no interest in winning comps. The minute April, Libra or Ollie get the chance to ax Keesha, they will, bet on it. I think the Memphis gang will be much more loyal and she could go MUCH further in the game with that side. Just mho.

I was watching the feeds in the HOH last night. BBAD did not show all the conversation I heard on the feeds. Keesha was very very angry at Angie for holding Steven's hand when he was walking out the door after eviction. Keesha said that Angie was not his real friend. She was shaking with anger because she thought Steven belonged to her. She was so angry that Angie said if she won the POV she would not use it to save Steven. Keesha said that Angie and Steven were never friends up until he was close to her and tried to take him away.

WOW

Also Keesha said she did not like Angie in the original lineup before they went in the house. She said she looked over at her and she knew.....

(April has made this same comment)

I can't stand jealous catty chicks and Keesha is a big one.

You deserve to get evicted Keesha for being such a flip flopping player. If you think about it she has not done anything in the game but snitch and whine and it is going to bite her is the dupa.

I see what you are saying uvp, however, I think she is #5 is whichever alliance

i dont think libra would ditch her

libra as loud mouth as she is not stupid enough to not know april and ollie will stick together so it makes no sense for her to ditch keesha

Archived