Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

She didn't have too many choices left though as to whom to nominate...she'd made deals and alliances with everyone in the house except for Angie, Jessie, Michelle and Dan at that point. She was going to put up Memphis..but moments before she decided to nom Jessie...she made a deal with Memphis. She has so many deals going on right now...I wonder if her wittle bwain will be able to keep twack of them all...:rolleyes:

In her mind the group of 8 deal to nom Renny and Dan was void because of Jessie putting up Steven. I don't understand this...I thought pretty much everyone in the house was in agreement that Steven had to go....especially her side of the house.

If the result of her hoh is that Jessie gets evicted...well...I guess I'll be able to live with it (he is my least favorite hg)...but it will suck for 2 of my favoirte hgs...Memphis and Angie. If she only succeeds in getting Angie out ...it will be a waste of an hoh...imo.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha has gone over the top with all her Steven issues. I had always thought Steven was closer to Angie and never knew that Keesha has such a bond with him until he got nominated and Keesha went into mourning. Keesha was so jealous of Angie's friendship with Steven that Angie had to go. She said that many times to some it just depends who is in the room what her reasons are. She was furious that Angie held Steven's hand as he walked out the door during his eviction.

Were Keesha and Steven such close buddies before he got put up? Did I miss something? On the feeds I always saw her with the Mean Girls and never with Steven.

I think Keesha might me making some good moves and things are working out for her but I don't for a second think she is smart.

yeh...I didn't see her and Steven being as close as he was with Angie. I know they slept together and liked eachother...but usually it was Steven and Angie hanging out in the BY ...day and night. I think their bond got stronger once Angie committed to JMM...but still Angie & Steven remained close friends. You'd think that if Keesha were so close to Steven...she'd have known how close his friendship with Angie was.

The whole thing with Steven was...Angie had to sever her ties to him due to her commitment to Jessie, Memphis and Michelle. Memphis had made up his mind to get rid of him and that was that...because of Brian group wanting to target Memphis and Jessie week 1. After Briangate...Steven was left solo and I think he would gladly have secretly joined up with JMM...especially because of Angie being with them...but those closed minded jerks thought they were safe and going to dominate the house...and didn't trust him or need him. Steve was also tight with Keesha...Keesha wanted to try and save him...but couldn't because Steven had told her Angie wouldn't try and save him. AFAIK...Angie and Keesha never spoke about trying to convince JMM to change their minds. Angie felt her hands were tied and Memphis and Jessie's minds were made up...and now they are all paying for it... big time.

Angie & Keesha coming together could have saved Steven and avoided this whole mess JMMA are in right now...but petty girl jealousy (mostly on Keesha's side) and stupid male egos got in the way.

Thanks ImIn. I understand a little more now.

All still stupid chit though. I liked Steven but Keesha's game play build around him is dumb. Now that Steven is out of the house I would love to know what he is thinking of the turn of events.

I don't see Keesha's attitude towards Angie as jealousy anymore than Angie's attitude towards Keesha is jealously. Steven should have wrangled those two and tried to make a three way alliance to save his ass. But Angie was committed to Dan and it wouldn't have worked. Maybe Steven knew it and didn't try to paint an even bigger target on Keesha's back by teaming her with Angie.

If there was anyone to change Michelle and Jessie's mind, it should have been Angie, as they are in a "secret" alliance, but again, Angie does nothing. Keesha had Memphis onboard to evict Dan, IMO.

Keesha probably believes Angie is a "quiet storm" type player. One that lays low until the group becomes more polarized, then takes advantage of weaknesses. The fact that Angie does nothing but mope and complain between cigarettes doesn't help the belief that Angie doesn't want to be there.

Well if you were watching the feeds there is so much that Keesha has said that she didn't like the way that Angie tried to take Steven away from her. She said the night before he left that Angie took up too much of his time. She said that it made her sick to her stomach to see them together and when Angie took his had as he was leaving she was angry.

Yes there is a lot of jealousy on the part of Keesha.

Steven should have wrangled those two and tried to make a three way alliance to save his ass. But Angie was committed to Dan and it wouldn't have worked.

??? I don't know about that. After Brian was evicted...Angie and Dan really didn't have anything as far as I know aside from being outcasts and friends...that group just completely fell apart.

If there was anyone to change Michelle and Jessie's mind, it should have been Angie, as they are in a "secret" alliance, but again, Angie does nothing. Keesha had Memphis onboard to evict Dan, IMO.

I agree...Angie should have tried. I saw her bring it up once to Memphis...but he flat out shot her down...she never tried again, afaik. I don't recall seeing Keesha and Memphis talk about getting Dan out/keeping Steven...and I can't believe Memphis would have seriously considered it. Everytime I ever saw Memphis talk about it with Jessie...he was adamant about evicting Steven...I never heard him waiver on this. They felt Dan was not a threat because he had nobody in the house...and Steven was stronger in comps, had many friendships in the house and was not trustworthy. Memphis would have known that Angie would have done anything to keep Steven in the house too...so if Keesha had him on board...it would have been Memphis that would have had more influence on Jessie and Michelle...that can't be blamed on Angie.

hi king :animated_wave:

:food-smiley-005: Is it happy hour yet?

Sorry about being long winded this morning...I really don't feel like working!

I don't feel like working either. The boss is out of the office and I worked hard this week. Time to wind down.

I can't wait for the POV. whoooooo hooooooo

I hope it is a physical.

Got my paper work over this morning so I can watch the feeds til the POV begins.

There was no lockdown last night so I wonder what the POV will be.

yep...me too. POV is going to be key. I really am hoping that the noms stay the same or that Angie wins it and saves herself. If there is a silver lining to this hoh mess...it will be Jessie getting evicted on Wednesday. I can hope right?

Angie just sits around moping and complaining? What?

Sometimes I think some people are not watching the same things I'm watching.

The head complainers in the house are April and Libra followed by Keesha and then far away after that, Angie.

Angie is a chill person, the type of person I'd hang out with. That's why it appears she's moping but she's not. She's just a calm individual.

Keesha, on the other hand, is a flighty, petty, heart on her sleeve nit wit. Sorry to Keesha fans but after her non stop lying last night and stupid, mean comments she is now my third least favorite house guest (first being Libra and second being April).

I still like Keesha's. She's playing the game to get the other side out and in hopes the people she is with self destruct. I think she's doing a fantastic job right now. Although, I would rather Angie win POV so Memphis or Michelle can be nom'd

Why is she wasting her time listening to Jessie before the POV????? OMG, please give this girl half a brain.

It's true we all see people differently. Angie is a chill person? IMO, Angie comes off as an cold do-nothing b*tch. Keesha's flighty but at least she's playing the game.

Archived